do you think men are always obligated to make the first move..?

bones

1 hour ago, bones said:

I tend to make first moves… lol

I suspected as much. You look like a go getter. 😀

1 hour ago, bones said:

So I feel that…

With the woman I'm with now though. I made the first moves. I saw someone I really wanted and I took her. 

• Heart 1

Of course not... would even say the opposite makes more sense.

Lets face it, most single men are kinda like horny emotionally messed up dogs, most women are less desperate.

So maybe don't let them lower themselves, prevent they act like idiots by running after you like dogs.

Not if they're good men at least, if they're selfish and mindless it's ok to let them humiliate themselves.

I don't want to make first moves anymore, I'm too old for such games.

• Star 1

• Elites

Never really tried making any moves. Had several g*rls chase me in high school but I was too shy to even respond. After that, I've focused so much on work I haven't thought much of dating. Been thinking about trying online dating, and there, it seems pretty equal opportunity. It doesn't really matter to me.

• Elites
16 hours ago, Mr.Dawn said:

With the woman I'm with now though. I made the first moves. I saw someone I really wanted and I took her. 

Kind of wish I’d stop allowing people to just take me, ha ha ha HA. 

Love that though. 

I probably would try to work up the courage to make the first move if I really wanted to be with a person, like quickly pulling off a band aid. Regardless of their answer, I would at least feel a sense of accomplishment in that I was able to convey how I felt for that person.

Also, to quote someone here: "Lets face it, most single men are kinda like horny emotionally messed up dogs, most women are less desperate."

That single sentence has got to be the most se*ist and most blatant display of internalized misandry I have ever seen and I hope this person gets help.

22 hours ago, bones said:

i have always wondered this

I think men should just give up on women as they are terrifying. Learn to love the butt bro. Save your soul from them eating it for hurting their feelings when you rejected them.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

• Blank 1
  • Funny 1

17 hours ago, Admin said:

I think men should just give up on women as they are terrifying. 

They're not all bad. They're people just like you & me. If I had thought they were all bad and evil like my co-worker who got divorced the same year I did. His wife cheated and left him for another man. He's still really very sore about it. I'd be as single and as despondent as him. It's caused him to be very misogynistic. However I still held out hope that there was a good woman out there for me. And I was correct. There was. 

20 hours ago, bones said:

Kind of wish I’d stop allowing people to just take me, ha ha ha HA. 

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

17 hours ago, Admin said:

I think men should just give up on women as they are terrifying. Learn to love the butt bro. Save your soul from them eating it for hurting their feelings when you rejected them.

There are women like my ex sister in law, Ashley, who ab*use men and emasculate them. She's very drop dead gorgeous and that's her lure. Once they're drained of their money, manhood and having nothing left to give her. She's gone. IF you p'iss her off, she'll have someone come to your house and beat on you, take your stuff, or she'll have you k'illed. I honestly had hoped over and over that someone would have offed her or the police would have locked her sorry a'ss up a long time ago. She's part of the reason why my life and my marriage went to sh'it. She helped destroy my ex wife's life, by getting her into d'rugs, and ruined so many other people's lives. She's a horrible piece of sh'it human being. She gives women a bad name. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn

2 hours ago, Mr.Dawn said:

They're not all bad. They're people just like you & me. If I had thought they were all bad and evil like my co-worker who got divorced the same year I did. His wife cheated and left him for another man. He's still really very sore about it. I'd be as single and as despondent as him. It's caused him to be very misogynistic. However I still held out hope that there was a good woman out there for me. And I was correct. There was. 

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

There are women like my ex sister in law, Ashley, who ab*use men and emasculate them. She's very drop dead gorgeous and that's her lure. Once they're drained of their money, manhood and having nothing left to give her. She's gone. IF you p'iss her off, she'll have someone come to your house and beat on you, take your stuff, or she'll have you k'illed. I honestly had hoped over and over that someone would have offed her or the police would have locked her sorry a'ss up a long time ago. She's part of the reason why my life and my marriage went to sh'it. She helped destroy my ex wife's life, by getting her into d'rugs, and ruined so many other people's lives. She's a horrible piece of sh'it human being. She gives women a bad name. 

Again, why isn’t she in p*****n? That’s so f***ed up. 

14 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

Again, why isn’t she in p*****n? That’s so f***ed up. 

I saw my former father in law. Her step dad whom she tried to sleep with so her mom would divorce him.

I told him I felt bad for him because he has to see her on Thanksgiving  and he hates her just as much I do. He just laughed and said she'll never change. I said she does change. He says how. I told him that she becomes an even worse person every year. He laughed and said that was so true. 

No matter how many ex girlfriends I have had. I have always hated her the most. I have never hated any one as much I hate her. She's p'issed all over me for 11 and half years. She's done countless things to me and played mind games with me. She almost ruined my ch*ldren's lives by getting their mother into n'arcotics. She's ruined a lot of lives and I don't say that lightly. Not to mention that she helped take a man's life and laughed about it. I don't know why my in-laws didn't report her confession to the police. It annoys me. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn

6 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I saw my former father in law. Her step dad whom she tried to sleep with so her mom would divorce him.

That’s sick. WTF.

8 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Not to mention that she helped take a man's life and laughed about it. I don't know why my in-laws didn't report her confession to the police. It annoys me. 

That’s f***ed up that they didn’t report it. I would think it’s their moral obligation to.

1 hour ago, summerlusk said:

That’s sick. WTF.

She tried with him and that failed.  When she came to stay with my ex wife and I. Because she left her husband. She played mind games with me and tried to sleep with me as well.

She even jumped in bed with me when I was asleep and started touching me & I woke up to it. I got out of bed and left the room and there's many times she tried doing stuff to me in front of my ex wife.

I never slept with her. I knew she was baiting me. She still turned around and told my ex wife and the rest of her family that I tried to get in her pants. A blatant lie. 

My ex wife didn't even care. I told her about it. I was upset. She said "Nothing ever became of it." and I was like wth?

To this day my ex wife seems to believe her sister over me with something that never happened. I told her no. That I came to her about it and told her that her sister was baiting me into a divorce. 

With her sister, it was her always trying to ruin our marriage and running me off. She did everything she could think of. 

1 hour ago, summerlusk said:

That’s f***ed up that they didn’t report it. I would think it’s their moral obligation to.

My only guess is because she makes up stories because she's a habitual and chronic liar. No one knows what to believe from her. 

I honestly believe she's a sociopath. She has all of the symptoms of one. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Star 1

• Elites
On 11/22/2021 at 9:49 AM, Mr.Dawn said:

Lmfao. You’re HILARIOUS 

• Heart 1