Walmart

Is Walmart overwhelming to you? You go in to buy teeth whitening strips and you end up with a candle and a f***ing wonder ball from the 90s. Then you end up having to go to the Walgreens on the way home to get the whiting strips you couldn’t buy in Walmart because you started disassociating when you saw a giant dirty hillbilly butt crack in your face when you first walked in. 

• Funny 1

• Mod

Lol well I don't go to Walmart that much. I'm not one to buy a bunch of things I wasn't looking for in the first place. I don't really like going in stores alone anyway because I have social anxiety and I feel like people are always in my way. However I do prefer Walgreens or CVS. Other than that I order groceries online and go pick them up.

• Heart 1

• Mod
29 minutes ago, Saphire Cotto said:

@Kaitlind that’s so smart. I’m a s*cker for colorful packaging and limited edition crap. Which supermarket do you order from? 

Well there's a Walmart Market where I live. It's a separate building from the regular Walmart and I order groceries on the Walmart app and go pick them up there.

2 hours ago, Saphire Cotto said:

Is Walmart overwhelming to you? You go in to buy teeth whitening strips and you end up with a candle and a f***ing wonder ball from the 90s. Then you end up having to go to the Walgreens on the way home to get the whiting strips you couldn’t buy in Walmart because you started disassociating when you saw a giant dirty hillbilly butt crack in your face when you first walked in. 

Wooooo that sounds like where I live.

• Funny 1