losing your mind-

bones

• Elites

have you ever lost it strictly because everything in your life has been piling up, yet you’ve been suppressing it, then the smallest thing sets you off?

you ever wonder why you’re so unwanted?

why misfortunate follows you?

why .. the thoughts you end up happening.. should they… turn into a reality?

why am i so negative?

• Heart 2

• Mod

I felt like I was about to lose it last year until early this year due to the job I had. I was stressed out and depressed and even broke down crying while at work. Eventually things turned around for the better and I no longer have to deal with all that anymore.

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, bones said:

have you ever lost it strictly because everything in your life has been piling up, yet you’ve been suppressing it, then the smallest thing sets you off?

Many occasions when my ex wife pushed me too far. The worst one was before we divorced. I went into the stress unit. 

you ever wonder why you’re so unwanted?

I felt very unwanted for a year after my divorce. 

why misfortune follows you?

The only time I felt that way was after I left a girlfriend because she was acting screwy and wanted me to give up my k'ids. She didn't take the break up very well at all and she kept doing things to **** me off like faking a positive pregnancy test, contacting my family on Facebook & upsetting my mother, calling DFS and false reporting, and h***ssing me with loads of text messages and pictures that I didn't want. 

why .. the thoughts you end up happening.. should they… turn into a reality?

If I'm stuck in a really bad situation. I've always come up with a plan to get out of it. Don't ask me how. When pushed to the brink. My idea lightbulb just goes off. 

giphy.gif

Here's something to tell yourself. Always tell yourself that there is way out. That you can get out of this. If you tell yourself this enough. Something in your mind will click and you'll start getting ideas. It depends on how bad you want it. 

why am i so negative?

Because currently you have nothing to look forward to right now. There no positive influences present for you right now because of your present situation. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn