consolidating debt

bones

• Elites

has anyone ever taken out a loan in order to just pay off all their credit card debt? to consolidate into one monthly payment?

has anyone consolidated any kind of debt in general?

need some advice

58 minutes ago, bones said:

has anyone consolidated any kind of debt in general?

I've had at least 7 thousand dollars worth of credit card debt that I've paid off over the years. I have learned that playing with a credit card is a very bad thing to do. 

• Heart 1

• Elites
38 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I've had at least 7 thousand dollars worth of credit card debt that I've paid off over the years. I have learned that playing with a credit card is a very bad thing to do. 

Wow. So ironic. That is my exact amount of debt to a T. 

Only two cards are killing me- I cried on the phone to Capital One yesterday. Very low moment. 

• Heart 1

On 11/18/2021 at 4:11 PM, bones said:

Only two cards are killing me- I cried on the phone to Capital One yesterday. Very low moment. 

I've been tempted on a few occasions to get another card. But really, I just don't trust myself, even though that last time wasn't exactly 100% my fault. My biggest fear is that I just don't want to fall back into debt seeing as I just paid everything off including a left over utility bill, unpaid from Florida after the hurricane, that badly impacted my credit score. 

Edited by Penumbra