Jump to content

what is something popular now that annoys you?


bones
 Share

Recommended Posts


  • Elites
47 minutes ago, Saphire Cotto said:

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I can’t stand the constant scrolling of other people, with the volume up loud. And I find under’age g*rls dancing the most cringe and dangerous. 

44 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I wouldn't say Facebook is still popular, but it's the only site that's starting to annoy me and it's become lame.

Same. 

24 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

One of my girlfriend's favorite hobbies. Watching TikTok's out of boredom. 

Yep. That’s one of my biggest pet peeves. 

Ive screamed “can you just f’ucking stop- you’re a goddamn ch*ld”.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
2 minutes ago, Saphire Cotto said:

Agreed but I ment I hate minions XD 

OMG lmfao!!!!!

I don’t like minions but I do like Despicable Me. 

I don’t like that they made a whole thing out of Minions. 

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bones said:

OMG lmfao!!!!!

I don’t like minions but I do like Despicable Me. 

I don’t like that they made a whole thing out of Minions. 

Me too that’s such a fire movie. Dude the minions thing never died older woman on face book love minions. I New this one guy Juanito who is so obsessed with minions! So much so he got a decal of minions on his nice car. I was so annoyed why would you do something like this? how can you be so foolish? you’ll never get any g*rls! you’ll never get any jobs! people will look outside and think this man is a big baby baby man person.
That was Juanito man he marched to the beat of his own drum… The minion drum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
3 minutes ago, Saphire Cotto said:

Me too that’s such a fire movie. Dude the minions thing never died older woman on face book love minions. I New this one guy Juanito who is so obsessed with minions! So much so he got a decal of minions on his nice car. I was so annoyed why would you do something like this? how can you be so foolish? you’ll never get any g*rls! you’ll never get any jobs! people will look outside and think this man is a big baby baby man person.
That was Juanito man he marched to the beat of his own drum… The minion drum

The words of wise Kim Kardashian, referring to tattoos originally: Would you ever put a sticker on a Bentley?

 

*Coming from me, covered in tats. 

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bones said:

The words of wise Kim Kardashian, referring to tattoos originally: Would you ever put a sticker on a Bentley?

 

*Coming from me, covered in tats. 

But minions transcend logic man. Idk when people come down with the sickness of minions they can never make a logical decision again 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
43 minutes ago, Saphire Cotto said:

But minions transcend logic man. Idk when people come down with the sickness of minions they can never make a logical decision again 

Either way, I would never put that s’hit on my car  🤣

Edited by bones
  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...