If you could switch bodies with anyone, who would you pick?

bones

• Elites
1 hour ago, Saphire Cotto said:

weird freak GIF by Vintage 3D

Lmfaoooooooooo 

45 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Anyone with a similar body type of the woman in the gif you used lol

Yes, Gigi is a goddess. We share a birthday. I just want her face, fame, and money. 

43 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I'd swap bodies with Elon Musk. Then retire. 

Oh yeah, so would I 🤣

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

Um... eh... I don't exactly envy anyone... like I'm fine in my own body --- but one guy comes to mind as far as... well, near perfection goes:

chris hemsworth sexiest man alive GIF by People

11 hours ago, bones said:

gigi hadid GIF by Mashable

You guys?

Pretty sure she either starves herself, has a sick exercise routine, or has crazy genetics.

Most likely? Starvation.

I knew women who had bodies similar to that personally: They barely ate.

• Heart 1

• Elites
6 hours ago, Admin said:

Pretty sure she either starves herself, has a sick exercise routine, or has crazy genetics.

Most likely? Starvation.

I knew women who had bodies similar to that personally: They barely ate.

Yes, I said I wanted her face, fame, and money. 

I am very happy with my body. It is well-known that Yolanda Hadid (her mother) induced the starvation factor. We have similar body types without starvation so that was not my reasoning for wanting to switch. 

• Heart 1

american horror story evan peters gif GIF

I’m changing who i would want to switch with. I want to know what it feels like to be a boy. I would like to be this one. Then this boy would be in my body and I would say hey 👋 want to link up and talk about this freaky Friday stuff?? Then I would seduce him using his own good looks while he’s in my body and then I would know what it’s like to … a woman as a man and myself. Because why not make s***t weird we’re already teleporting into other bodies. It would be a wild experience 

• Funny 2

• Elites

I’m thinking. 

Maybe I’ll become somebody much more attractive than me, with loads more money- but same mind and personality. 
And see if the people who rejected me… suddenly want me? 🤔

If I had to switch with anyone, it would be my past self from 10 years ago, invest in Bitcoin and Cardano, and live off of my earnings for the rest of my life, all while having a better time at PvP in a certain game I've been playing for just as long. 

Edited by Morumotto
  • Heart 1

23 hours ago, BlakouttheMM said:

I would do that same thing as Saphire. I want to know how the hanky-panky is from the other side. It's the most immediately different thing. Who would it be? A woman who agreed to it beforehand, so we're on the same page.

There no way it’s not totally different. For reasons that are too difficult to explain without being graphic lol 

On 11/21/2021 at 12:20 PM, bones said:

I’m thinking. 

Maybe I’ll become somebody much more attractive than me, with loads more money- but same mind and personality. 
And see if the people who rejected me… suddenly want me? 🤔

Lindsay Lohan? 🤔

lindsay lohan GIF