Home Remedies for Burns (lmfao)

bones

• Elites

Hey guys, random and stupid topic- 

But this morning I was putting on these comfy flowy pants and I noticed that they were extremely wrinkly at the bottom.

I decided to steam them while they were on, (due to being lazy), and burned the s***t out of my shins (lol).

Does anyone have any home remedies for an idiot?

• Heart 1

• Elites
2 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I've burned myself with a hot pan that came out of the oven and accidentally poured boiling water on my hand lol. I don't think I did anything for it other than run cold water over the burns. 

Yeah... Would've done that method if I wasn't in my office. Lol, struggling.... Put like 8 bandages on them.

• Mod
Just now, bones said:

Yeah... Would've done that method if I wasn't in my office. Lol, struggling.... Put like 8 bandages on them.

That's probably all you can do since you're not home. Although I'm not sure what else you can do for a burn. 

1 hour ago, bones said:

Once I was pouring my mom some coffee when I was 10. I accidentally dumped the whole pitcher over my right hand and screamed & squalled like a little b'itch. It was super hot.  My whole hand was red and had some tiny blisters coming up. So for a long time my mom got her own coffee out of fear that I could get burned again. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn

• Elites
37 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Once I was pouring my mom some coffee when I was 10. I accidentally dumped the whole pitcher over my right hand and screamed & squalled like a little b'itch. It was super hot.  My whole hand was red and had some tiny blisters coming up. So for a long time my mom got her own coffee out of fear that I could get burned again. 

For some reason this reminds me of my late-mother opening the grill once and she burned her eyebrows off 🤣

• Funny 1