Venus Angelic - Margaret Palermo

bones

• Elites

venus.thumb.jpg.6f116f5471ba21ff76dbcbee6b27e5c4.jpg

Recently, I've been spending my days at work working hard on budgets, margins, and managing assets. But during work I tend to put YouTube in my ear and listen to commentary videos that are about some controversial and somewhat sad topics. I was hard-bent on the fact that I assumed this forum already discussed her. I was pleased to find out nobody has yet. 

"In 2014, Venus secretly started seeing an older fan of hers, Manaki Okado. The man was six years her senior and resided in Japan. Apparently, he also had an obsession for dolls and frills, and started following Venus when he discovered her channel. They spoke online and finally met physically when he went to meet Venus and her mother in Disneyland.

From the outset, Margaret Palermo was not in support of their relationship, so Venus eloped with Manaki later in 2015, and moved to Japan.

This set off a feud between Venus and her mother, before long made public, as each of them tried to explain the situation on their individual YouTube channels.

There has been speculation about the real reasons Venus fled from her mother’s home; some cite ab**e as the reason, while others say Margaret had an unhealthy amount of control over Venus’ YouTube content. Either way, it doesn’t seem that the estranged mother and daughter are ready to bury the hatchet.

Venus suffered from body dysmorphia. At a little over eight stone – 115lbs – she felt obese. She contacted over 50 doctors for a weight reduction surgery – all but one declined to perform the surgery as it would pose a serious risk to her health. In 2018, she traveled to South Korea to have the procedure performed by the one doctor who agreed to it. 

The surgeon removed 120cm of her intestines, and sewed a part of her stomach shut to make it look (even) smaller.

She kept the surgery hidden until a year later, when she fell seriously ill; the stitches had collapsed and her weight dropped to 38kgs. Her doctors performed emergency surgery to repair her stomach and the collapsed stitches. Venus has now recovered from the ‘surgery-gone-wrong’.

There has been no confirmed case of cheating between Venus and Manaki, but the duo divorced for undisclosed reasons. She doesn’t have any ch*ldren or pets that we know of. Venus Angelic is single again and living free in Japan."

Now, I also did research on what she is doing now and she seems to be happily making ****. She has an OnlyFans now, and does **** on other outlets being away from her mother in Japan still. 

Her mother, still incessantly posts badly about her daughter, calling her many different names, calling her a fraud, and it goes on and on and on.......

Does anyone else know about this girl, her mother, this sad ab**ive story?

16 minutes ago, Admin said:

Most everything you can read online is bulls***t. I know this is like, mind-blowing, but it turns out people are full of s***t and just say things for attention. Go figure.

There's no way of telling if anything on Youtube or from other sources is credible. While I have heard the negative rumors about her. That's just it. They're rumors. Nothing more and nothing less. 

• Star 1

• Elites
31 minutes ago, Admin said:

Most everything you can read online is bulls***t. I know this is like, mind-blowing, but it turns out people are full of s***t and just say things for attention. Go figure.

Agreed. I got the p'orn stuff from her own Twitter after researching her life online, and how she posted about the a'buse her mother put her through.

Going on her mother's instagram is pretty much where you can find all of this, they're very public with their personal lives. 

So unfortunately, the sources I got were from their own mouths..

16 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

There's no way of telling if anything on Youtube or from other sources is credible. While I have heard the negative rumors about her. That's just it. They're rumors. Nothing more and nothing less. 

True.

I got it from their own social media pages.