BEST WAY

bones

• Elites
50 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Just say "Hey, things aren't working out between us. It's time for us to part ways. I hope you have a nice life."

What if this person would never take that as an answer?

50 minutes ago, bones said:

Does anyone think if someone does enough damage to you, that leaving them "ghost" is justified?

Everyone has a right to walk away if they like… might be rude sometimes, but still their right.

• Heart 1

• Elites
57 minutes ago, Admin said:

Everyone has a right to walk away if they like… might be rude sometimes, but still their right.

I agree.

I usually, if the person has done enough, or I am simply just DONE enough, I like to just leave without words exchanged.

A person I am currently trying to rid myself of, claims that "ghosting people is the worst thing you could do to somebody", and I was thinking- Damn. I have been thinking for days and weeks on end on how I would do that to you.

This person is irrational, never know what you're going to expect (in a bad way), and scares the h'ell out of me.

• Heart 1

• Elites
26 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

They're not respecting that. 

They don't respect me in general, and would cause a scene if I were to be as aggressive as that.

I have tried to put my foot down, be blunt, direct, and assertive-and it's blown up in my face by pushing, yelling, screaming in my face, the list goes on...

2 hours ago, bones said:

They don't respect me in general, and would cause a scene if I were to be as aggressive as that.

I have tried to put my foot down, be blunt, direct, and assertive-and it's blown up in my face by pushing, yelling, screaming in my face, the list goes on...

Is this the same person that moved into your apartment and still refuses to leave?

• Elites
1 minute ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Is this the same person that moved into your apartment and still refuses to leave?

More than that.....

There's way more to it now that I haven't made a post about. 

But there is no leaving this person high and dry. I think it's at the point I need a Protective Order.

• Star 1

Just now, bones said:

More than that.....

There's way more to it now that I haven't made a post about. 

But there is no leaving this person high and dry. I think it's at the point I need a Protective Order.

I think you're on the right track about this. I'm really sorry. I knew it was bad. I didn't know it was that bad. It's been awhile and I don't know all the measures you've taken so far. But if you have, they didn't work.

Is there anyone you can turn to where you live?

• Elites
3 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Is there anyone you can turn to where you live?

No. 

Which is why I made my other post about not having my mother around - or any parent for that matter - I just need guidance. Help. Someone who gives a sh'it. 

Someone that could stand by my side while I deal with this, offer many different suggestions.

I've gone to D'omestic V'iolence Hotlines and they gave me a few pointers... But it is so hard when you are just on your own.

23 minutes ago, bones said:

I've gone to D'omestic V'iolence Hotlines and they gave me a few pointers... But it is so hard when you are just on your own.

I would call the landlord. Tell them your story, that this man won't leave, that you feel like he's a possible m'urder / suicide type and go stay at a hotel if you have the money for it. Go down to the police station and tell them that he's extorting you for a place to live and if he doesn't get what he wants, he's hinted violence & that you fear for you life. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn