Guilty pleasure?

Politely Telling people who make **** vibe comments online that they are being creepy. Then bullying them if they double down.  By P vibes I mean stuff like “12 is the age of consent in __” “she looks__” “that small boy ch*ld actor from stranger things/ popular media should (insert graphic thing they want to do)” countdowns to 18 stuff like that. 

okay? I don’t care? Like there isn’t any “context” that makes lusting after ch*ldren with undeveloped brains a good scenario. 

I feel guilty

cause it technically is bullying but at the same time. I don’t like what they do. and it pisses me off when people are proud of being creepy cough {map positivity}

And 90% of the time it’s really low hanging bully fodder too like they post pics of themselves laying on top of a car seductive like and the actual car is like a Kia Rio or something. 

I’ve tried genuinely being nice to them and suggesting they get actual help in good faith but it’s a pointless endeavor 

any other pleasure I don’t really feel guilty about. Because I’m not hurting anyone

• Funny 1

10 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

I feel guilty

cause it technically is bullying but at the same time. I don’t like what they do. and it pisses me off when people are proud of being creepy cough {map positivity}

Eh f*ck them. This was not what I thought would be someone’s guilty pleasure but this is kinda epic. I don’t get how these p words can have whole a** online community’s online . 

1 minute ago, Saphire Cotto said:

Eh f*ck them. This was not what I thought would be someone’s guilty pleasure but this is kinda epic. I don’t get how these p words can have whole a** online community’s online . 

I’m kinda starting to realize the creepy is baked in to society in general.  Like g*rls toys are getting weirdly fetish like if you’re walking down the toy section. Lots of se*y unicorns in stripper clothes that crap their pants or vomit. And the poppy troll doll that giggles and makes a weird moaning sound when you smack it’s butt. And people don’t see anything wrong with that? The countdown to 18 being treated like a video game release date is super freaky. 

why is there all this se*ual attention thrown on little g*rls? It’s weiiiiird and super creepy. Idk it weirds me out and then some dude is like: “but if you understood the context!”  What possible context makes it not creepy?