What You WISH You Were

Admin

What you wish you were vs what you are:

Actual Weight: 177
Ideal Weight: 165

Actual Height: 5'11
Ideal Height: 6'0 (lol, half an inch off)

Actual Hair Color: Brown
Ideal Hair Color: Blonde

Actual Eye Color: Green/Gray Mix
Ideal Eye Color: Blue/Gray Mix (lmao)

What about you?

sexy lingerie GIF

• Heart 1

• Mod

I don't feel comfortable sharing my weight but I'm happy with everything else I have. I'm 5'7 and don't want to be shorter or taller. I also like my hair and eye color. Let's just say I wish I had the body type of the woman in that gif lol

• Heart 1

What I wish I was 

Actual Weight: 180
Ideal Weight: 140

Actual Height: 5,4”
Ideal Height: 5,7”

Actual Hair Color: Brown/blonde  
Ideal Hair Color: Brown 

Actual Eye Color: Green
Ideal Eye Color: Greener 

😭🙈

15 minutes ago, Saphire Cotto said:

What I wish I was 

Actual Weight: 180
Ideal Weight: 140

Actual Height: 5,4”
Ideal Height: 5,7”

Actual Hair Color: Brown/blonde  
Ideal Hair Color: Brown 

Actual Eye Color: Green
Ideal Eye Color: Greener 

😭🙈

Actual hair: curly 

ideal: wavy 

Actual Weight: 130
Ideal Weight: 130 (I have a past of di*ord*red eating, so I try not to think about weight too much.)

Actual Height: 5'6
Ideal Height: I like my height in the U.S., but in Japan I feel too tall.

Actual Hair Color: Light Brown
Ideal Hair Color: Fire Engine Red

Actual Eye Color: Hazel
Ideal Eye Color: Green

Over all, I’m happy with myself and think everyone should practice as much self love as possible. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank Jesus none of you are the “I’m perfect the way I am and I love myself” types.

Perfect self-esteems are scary.

Like the Alpha male dude from the recent season of You, who gets off in the mirror or the American Psycho dude flexing in the mirror.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1
  • Funny 1

• Mod

DE🤪PENDS ON THE DAY! Sometimes I wish I was super tall! Then other times I wish I was like 4'9'' OwO EVERYTHING Else about me I'm cool with..... although I do photoshop my eyes to be like blue/green sometimes just cause... eh, my brown eyes only look good to me in certain lighting.. people say I have vampire eyes 🙂

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Thank Jesus none of you are the “I’m perfect the way I am and I love myself” types.

Perfect self-esteems are scary.

Like the Alpha male dude from the recent season of You, who gets off in the mirror or the American Psycho dude flexing in the mirror.

I wish I looked identical to Johnny Sins. Just saying.

• Elites

Hmm...

Actual Weight: 104
Ideal Weight: 110

Actual Height: 4'9
Ideal Height: 4'9 

Actual Hair Color: Light Brown/Honey
Ideal Hair Color: Blonde

Actual Eye Color: Hazel
Ideal Eye Color: Green

Wish my hair was a bit long than it is, wish I had a few more pieces in my wardrobe... 

Actual Weight: 225
Ideal Weight: 150 (I'm on a keto diet, in May of this year I weighed 250 so we're making progress 🙂

Actual Height: 5' 8"
Ideal Height: 5' 2" - do you know how awkward it is to be a taller girl when it comes to terms of dating lmao

Actual Hair Color: Brown
Ideal Hair Color: Black

Actual Eye Color: Green/Brown mix (it's not hazel though. my eyes are literally green with just small flakes of brown in them)
Ideal Eye Color: solid green

• Heart 1

Just now, seeairuhhmist said:

girl it's super hard XD thanksgiving and christmas being right around the corner up the difficulty by three levels, and then i couldn't even snack on halloween candy ugh!

You are strong! F thanksgivings anyway we know it was a Massacre fast as a way of rebellion against the corporate holiday. 

I wish I were taller. (5'3) I wish my cleavage would prevent people looking over my shoulders (you know what's inside, back away 😂) They're not watermelons, but sheesh. I wish I had blue eyes instead of dark brown. I'm a "should" be weight away because of 26lbs at the moment. 😒 111 is my need. I wish that I never grew hair except on my head, and brows(which are sparse). Shaving everything takes time and ugh. Okay I'm done. Nope! a new type of brain would be nice, so that I may sleep.

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

• Elites

Actual Weight: 300 I was 330, then I went down to 240 and then effin Covid happened and I lost my groove. Now I am working on going back down.  Although I'm a big girl, I am still pretty active. I don't sit on my arse all day. My worst fear is not being able to enjoy life and luckily that has not happened. I have been big all my life but I put up a fight. My weight goes up and down a lot. 

Ideal Weight: 180 I am about a size 14 at this weight and that is where I am my happiest. Always a working progress I finally stopped b**ting myself up in my 40's and realized there are many other things to stress about. 

Actual Height: 5'4
Ideal Height: happy at 5'4

Actual Hair Color: Black
Ideal Hair Color: Ginger

Actual Eye Color: Dark Brown
Ideal Eye Color: Greenish gray