Bad costumer service

summerlusk

• Mod

A couple months ago I was at a restaurant with my family and we waited 30+ minutes for someone to wait on us. The owner of the restaurant had to take our order. The reason it took so long was because they were short staffed due to the pandemic, which I understand they can't help so we weren't too upset. It just seemed to take forever and we didn't even have anything to drink. I'm not trying to sound like a Karen though lol.

8 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

A couple months ago I was at a restaurant with my family and we waited 30+ minutes for someone to wait on us. The owner of the restaurant had to take our order. The reason it took so long was because they were short staffed due to the pandemic, which I understand they can't help so we weren't too upset. It just seemed to take forever and we didn't even have anything to drink. I'm not trying to sound like a Karen though lol.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes it’s not their fault. But I mean, also sometimes customer service truly is poor.

• Star 1

Sonic. They’ve gone super down hill. I work in customer service so I never get mad but I actually got pissed off at their rep. They no longer do refunds or take the mobile orders. I mean they take them and then when you get there they tell you they won’t do your order and hand you a customer service number to get the refund. 

I’ve worked in fast food. The fact that they refuse to refund the card without calling is sus as heck. There usually is a way to cancel the order right from the register. 

Also they always tell me they are out of soda. America’s drink stop….that you branded as….has no soda?! I wish this was one sonic but it’s been across the board in multiple cities

also chopped away all the vegetarian options. Can’t even order a Sandwhich without the meat. They just go. Sorry we can’t do that!

Edited by Ghostie
Typo
  • Star 1

16 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

Sonic. They’ve gone super down hill. I work in customer service so I never get mad but I actually got pissed off at their rep. They no longer do refunds or take the mobile orders. I mean they take them and then when you get there they tell you they won’t do your order and hand you a customer service number to get the refund. 

I’ve worked in fast food. The fact that they refuse to refund the card without calling is sus as heck. There usually is a way to cancel the order right from the register. 

Also they always tell me they are out of soda. America’s drink stop….that you branded as….has no soda?! I wish this was one sonic but it’s been across the board in multiple cities

also chopped away all the vegetarian options. Can’t even order a Sandwhich without the meat. They just go. Sorry we can’t do that!

The only thing I know about Sonic from the one time I went there is that the wait time was very long. It’s a very hyped up place, especially when it first opened where I live.

*correction: it WAS hyped up, I have no idea how it’s doing now lol

Edited by summerlusk