Worst Thanksgiving Experience You've Ever Had?

Admin

One year I got in an argument about Donald Trump with a non-blood related family member and she screamed at me when I was pointing out what Donald Trump admitted to doing to other people (on that bus to Billy Bush) - How he bragged about it etc and I was saying that was not ideal for presidency, to have a person who brags about doing what he did as if it's something to be proud of.

Anyway, she screamed so loudly "I WAS ****ED!!!" and I was like... "O....kay..." while thinking (wouldn't that make you LESS likely to vote for the dude?)

SO yeah, ruined the thanksgiving, obviously, it was 2016.

What's your worst Thanksgiving?

bouncing boobs GIF

• Heart 1

That was a wild thanksgiving I would have been pissed. 

My worst thanks giving ever was when I was 13. I was at my grandparents house with all generations procreated by them. When all at once my dad jumped up to leave running to his car and my sister started crying. When I asked people what’s going on I was told my cousin (unrelated to this family) was a**acked by a pit Bull and they rushed her to the hospital. My aunt then tells my hysterical sister who is talking said bitten cousin on the phone to hang up. She said that it’s not like she’s going to d*e and to take family photos. My sister cursed her out so bad in front of the whole family my aunt was mortified. Honestly it was a really bad a**ack but that aunt is loca crazy. 

• Mod

One year my car died while I was on my way to a family member's house. I pulled to the side of the road and I had to call my mom to come pick me up. As I was waiting for her, this woman pulled over to ask if I needed help, but I told her my mom was coming to get me and she stayed with me until she arrived to make sure I was safe, so that was nice. I think she told me she taught boxing too. Also I usually had to work on Thanksgiving so that's bad in itself lol.

• Heart 1

On 11/11/2021 at 1:28 PM, Admin said:

One year I got in an argument about Donald Trump with a non-blood related family member and she screamed at me when I was pointing out what Donald Trump admitted to doing to other people (on that bus to Billy Bush) - How he bragged about it etc and I was saying that was not ideal for presidency, to have a person who brags about doing what he did as if it's something to be proud of.

Thanksgiving with my cousins. They're rich and they're spoiled. They're never friendly. They never have anything nice to say. No point in driving 3 hours to see them & 3 hours back when they could care less. It's driving just to get insulted. 

My mom says she goes over there to visit her grandma. But that means seeing my cousins and other relatives who are strangers. 

I have 2 cousins. One of them is 6 years younger than me and he acts like he knows me. He acts like I'm a psycho when he never see's me & he cracks insults & back handed comments in the form of jokes. He's very unpleasant to be around. He always treats me like like scum. 

My other cousin,  she dresses like she works at a night club,  she's spiteful to everyone plain and simple. She's 5 years older than me and she's never been married and doesn't keep a boyfriend. I can see why. No man could keep up with her imaginary high expectations. She's pretty but she's an abhorrent person. She's mouthy and I quit asking her how she was doing long long ago because I always get an audacious remark when I ask her anything. 

My brother has learned that they are not his friends. That's something he and I have in common. On that one, he knows we're sitting in the same boat because they treat him just as worse. 

My aunt and uncle are pretty obnoxious and just brag about money, money, money, money, and all the fancy over priced crap that they have because THEY KNOW some of us will never have as much as they do. Other than that I haven't spoken or seen my cousins in 15 years. I hope it stays that way. 

• Mod

There was another year where my mom's side of the family decided to have Thanksgiving at Cracker Barrel. It took a long time for our food to come out and then shortly after I had to go to work. Not very fun lol. I rather have Thanksgiving at home.