What’s your biggest accomplishment

• Mod

Mine is the same as yours. I moved into my first apartment when I was 25. It wasn't the best looking apartment but it was a big accomplishment for me. Also moved into another one a few years later that looked better than the other apartments I lived in and I was happy about that too.

• Heart 1

Not having ki**ed myself... Hope this isn't too dark for this forum, but it's true.

Used to have a bad case of social anxiety, was a very shy k*d, teenager.. went on till 20's and 30's to lesser degrees.

Had great loving parents, so I'm still here because I didn't want to leave them behind, that would have been too selfish.

Dad left us on august 2020. He liked to act tough, liked to make people laugh by fooling around. At the end the c*ncer caused so much pain he kept wishing to fall asleep and never wake up again.

He would have wanted me to be strong. I'm gonna do my best dad, be there for mom.

• Heart 2

23 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

Mine is the same as yours. I moved into my first apartment when I was 25. It wasn't the best looking apartment but it was a big accomplishment for me. Also moved into another one a few years later that looked better than the other apartments I lived in and I was happy about that too.

That’s great! You Upgraded 

21 hours ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

Not having ki**ed myself... Hope this isn't too dark for this forum, but it's true.

Used to have a bad case of social anxiety, was a very shy k*d, teenager.. went on till 20's and 30's to lesser degrees.

Had great loving parents, so I'm still here because I didn't want to leave them behind, that would have been too selfish.

Dad left us on august 2020. He liked to act tough, liked to make people laugh by fooling around. At the end the c*ncer caused so much pain he kept wishing to fall asleep and never wake up again.

He would have wanted me to be strong. I'm gonna do my best dad, be there for mom.

That’s beautiful you are really strong. You got this. 

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Saphire Cotto said:

That’s great! You Upgraded 

That’s beautiful you are really strong. You got this. 

Thanks, felt melancholic when I typed that and thought about deleting it later, cause it was too personal.

I'm ok now most of the time, still some lows now and then, but who doesn't?

Edited by Danny Van Hecke
grammar
  • Heart 1

5 hours ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

Thanks, felt melancholic when I typed that and thought about deleting it later, cause it was too personal.

I'm ok now most of the time, still some lows now and then, but who doesn't?

It’s apart of being alive. What’s the point of being happy if you don’t know how lucky you are to feel that happiness? 

• Star 1

I have a lot of ***** accomplishments. I paid for my own divorce and won. I took my ex wife back to court & got sole custody after a year of her absence. I won that too. 

I have a house that I'm renting and I own my car and I can keep a job. These things are nice. But at times, I just wish I had more. However I am grateful for what I have. I realize there are people in the world that I have a whole lot less. 

• Heart 1