Are You Lawful Evil? Chaotic Good?

Admin

10 minutes ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

What's the difference between lawful moral and rebel moral?

Guess we can all have different ideas about that. 

I think they both would stand for what they believe in unshakably no matter what but what they believe is different. Like personal values. 

Edited by Saphire Cotto
  • Star 1

On 11/9/2021 at 3:51 PM, Admin said:

Which of the following do you think you are? What about me?

Image 001.jpg

Compared to GOT characters I'm Lawful Good in my opinion.

Onision i feel like you line up beautifully with a Lawful Evil with Neutral leanings or Lawful Neutral straight up, as you tend to value transparency and truth at all cost. Also you tend to balance self interest with causing no harm unless provoked then you go savage onision XD.

Also based off of how every one usually is either in the Neutral or Evil area when it comes to d&d. Its not a pot shot at you at all.

I am probably without question Neutral Evil, despite how i am coming off on here.

14 minutes ago, guywhohasnoidea said:

Onision i feel like you line up beautifully with a Lawful Evil with Neutral leanings or Lawful Neutral straight up

I find people who draw conclusions about me annoying, specifically when they act like they know me so much they can categorize me as "Lawful Evil" or "Lawful Neutral" - It's  deeply irritating because all they know about me is (more often than not) based on what people I've never met/have no idea who I really am have to say about me OR what people who I've literally kicked out of my life for being liars/a danger to my loved ones/self-admitted criminals have to say about me (all while being paid to say it... which is a demented joke).

WITH THAT BEING SAID, looks like I am in fact Lawful Neutral... which makes my history as a US Air Force cop very funny (Military Police). Mind you, if you knew the Airmen I served with, you'd realize, I was one of the very very good ones. One superior even called me a "Air Force Poster-boy" just by looking at me... that was until my soul was crushed in South Korea and I fell apart, falling into a deep depression.

Anyway, Lawful Neutral I guess. Ugh.

But that's just based on a quiz I took here: http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Image 001.jpg

• Star 1

2 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

Don't know why anybody would compare you to the "evil" options. I would have definitely said lawful good 😋

I guess lawful good = authoritarian like black & white so I guess that is bad? I think like social good is the best?

• Mod
30 minutes ago, Admin said:

I guess lawful good = authoritarian like black & white so I guess that is bad? I think like social good is the best?

Oh 🤔 Clearly I don't understand these lol. Lawful good sounds like it's the best one but I guess not.

• Heart 1

• Mod
On 11/11/2021 at 4:30 PM, Admin said:

I find people who draw conclusions about me annoying, specifically when they act like they know me so much they can categorize me as "Lawful Evil" or "Lawful Neutral" - It's  deeply irritating because all they know about me is (more often than not) based on what people I've never met/have no idea who I really am have to say about me OR what people who I've literally kicked out of my life for being liars/a danger to my loved ones/self-admitted criminals have to say about me (all while being paid to say it... which is a demented joke).

WITH THAT BEING SAID, looks like I am in fact Lawful Neutral... which makes my history as a US Air Force cop very funny (Military Police). Mind you, if you knew the Airmen I served with, you'd realize, I was one of the very very good ones. One superior even called me a "Air Force Poster-boy" just by looking at me... that was until my soul was crushed in South Korea and I fell apart, falling into a deep depression.

But that's just based on a quiz I took here: http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Image 001.jpg

I decided to take the quiz too 😮 and this is what I got ! 

image.thumb.png.a7cbc753c0a040581c22a012f3a36170.png

On 11/11/2021 at 5:30 PM, Admin said:

Image 001.jpg

Onision i am going based off what i seen online because that's how you come across. And i feel like everyone is usually Neutral Evil,Lawful Evil,Lawful Neutral or True Neutral. Also you proved my point, those people you kicked out of your life were Neutral Evil lol