insecurity

bones

• Elites

I’m gonna be honest. There aren’t very many times I can admit to being insecure. But right now I truly am…. I want to talk about everything that’s going on…. 

But have you ever felt … truly embarrassed that things keep happening to you no matter how hard you try and change the circumstances?

That telling people the most current thing will likely make you look stupid or that you frankly just did not learn at all from what happened to you prior. 

I feel like a j*rkoff right now, situation’s not great. 

How do I make this feeling to away?

Is talking about it always healthier?

• Heart 1

• Mod

Sometimes I feel insecure about certain things that have to do with myself or situations I'm in and it kind of makes me feel like I'm a let down in a way, so I understand where you're coming from. Feel free to talk about anything you want here.

3 hours ago, bones said:

I’m gonna be honest. There aren’t very many times I can admit to being insecure. 

I am a very insecure person.

3 hours ago, bones said:

But right now I truly am…. I want to talk about everything that’s going on…. 

I get the feeling you're very afraid right now. It's okay.

3 hours ago, bones said:

But have you ever felt … truly embarrassed that things keep happening to you no matter how hard you try and change the circumstances?

From what you've said in the past on here. It sounds like you've run into one bad situation after the other. But that doesn't mean it's your fault.

3 hours ago, bones said:

That telling people the most current thing will likely make you look stupid or that you frankly just did not learn at all from what happened to you prior. 

We fall down so we can learn to get up again. If you fail. Try until you succeed.

3 hours ago, bones said:

I feel like a j*rkoff right now, 

I feel guilty all of the time. Like I did something horrible & I feel like being punished would set me free.

3 hours ago, bones said:

situation’s not great.

What's wrong?

3 hours ago, bones said:

How do I make this feeling to away?

Sorry sweety. The feelings don't go away. You just learn to harbor them. 

3 hours ago, bones said:

Is talking about it always healthier?

It depends on who you talk to. I've learned that confessing to my family and to strangers does not appease my guilt nor does it banish my hard feelings from my mind. 

Ask yourself why you feel that way. Find a solution to your problem. Then tell yourself that it's going to be okay. Over & over & over until the anxiety and the unease dissipates.