Dumbest Article Headlines

Admin

Read this back in 2014. Thought it was funny. Be sure you watch the news video that I posted. F'ucking hilarious. 

Man burns down own home, blames President Obama

Minnesota police responded to a house fire started by a crazed man who said he started it because the CIA and President Obama have turned him into a half man/half robot. Firefighters found Ronald Bailey, 49, standing at the edge of his driveway with his house engulfed in flames behind him. When authorities asked him what happened, he allegedly said, “You should know, you did this, the CIA implanted a computer in my brain and body.”

Article: https://rollingout.com/2014/01/04/man-burns-home-blames-president-obama/

• Funny 1

6 hours ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

"Don’t Trust Humans, Wear Fluffy Socks: Wisdom From Google X"

It's on the site "finance.yahoo.com". I'm not joking, google it.

Alex Jones did a hilarious classic segment about this... 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/dont-trust-humans-wear-fluffy-socks-wisdom-from-113932408579.html

I just watched that whole video and I’m very confused.. 😳 

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, summerlusk said:

Not familiar with Alex Jones? Of course you're confused then. Many people wonder in how far he's serious or if it's all just a performance.

He says offensive stuff but it's so over the top crazy it doesn't offend me.

This is the classic scene on CNN.. that escalated quickly... 

23 hours ago, summerlusk said:

There there. This will make you giggle. Because it's not something you see in the news every day.

‘LITTLE OLD LADY’ ARRESTED FOR MAKING FUR COATS WITH NEIGHBOR’S CATS

An 85-year-old Texas woman has been arrested by local law enforcement after being caught on film kidnapping one of her neighbor’s cats with which she is accused of making fur coats. 

The retired fashion designer lured neighborhood cats with food and skinned them in her bas*****nt where she dried the skins.

She also used the meat of the cats to lure other cats who unwittingly were eating their own species, a disgusting and cruel hobby admits local PETA spokeswoman Jane Churchill.

Here's the coat she made.

fur-coat01-300x320.jpg

Article: https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/little-old-lady-arrested-for-making-fur-coats-with-neighbors-cats/