What Do You Do The Most?

Admin

What do you find consumes the most time? Like... are you on some app all day? At work? What do you feel consumes most your life?

Me personally, I'm on my computer most the day, it's kinda cool. I like using my computer.

Hacking Work From Home GIF

• Star 2

My job consumes my life. I put in over 45 hours a week. I was putting in 53 hours a week, not anymore. And I have to pay for my days off as I don't get personal paid time.  I'm a slave to it. It s*cks. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Heart 2
  • Star 1

7 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

I'm on my phone most of the time, switching between apps. When I'm not on my phone, I'm watching tv but then I'll start to get bored so I'll get on my phone again lol

Have you thought about starting a little garden on your window sill?

8 hours ago, Mr.Dawn said:

My job consumes my life. I put in over 45 hours a week. I was putting in 53 hours a week, not anymore. And I have to pay for my days off as I don't get personal paid time.  I'm a slave to it. It s*cks. 

Hang in there buddy!

• Heart 1

I don't sleep much, so I do use some apps, play some games, take a walk for a treat, IF I have the time from working in and outside of home (almost everyone I know needs my help), & yes I'm a natural helper but I'm becoming overwhelmed and frustrated again. It's not a people pleaser thing, I genuinely do want to help - but lately my own bandages are coming loose again. So yeah 😥 my, bad with the vent. ✌ 💕

• Heart 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, Admin said:

Have you thought about starting a little garden on your window sill?

I have thought about doing something like that a couple years ago but didn't actually start. That would be a nice little hobby though 😋