Eric Trump in Tears After Dad Eats All His Candy

Hitchens

lmao. Article is f***ing hilarious. 🤣

Eric Trump burst into tears after his father ate all his Halloween candy, witnesses have confirmed.

The younger Trump had reportedly collected a large assortment of candies while trick-or-treating in a yellow Power Rangers costume.

The morning after he had left his plastic jack-o’-lantern pail unattended on Mar-a-Lago’s kitchen counter, Eric found, to his horror, nothing but a jumble of candy wrappers.

“It looked like a wild animal had broken in,” one witness said.

Donald Trump, Jr., said he had “no idea” why his brother was so upset about the incident. “Dad does this every year,” he added.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/eric-trump-in-tears-after-dad-eats-all-his-candy

• Funny 2

Is it weird that I'm not really interested in what happens with most total strangers that have nothing to do with me nor have any relevance to the law or my way of life within any context at all?

I think I'll be concerned with stuff if he's ever president again, but till then?

• Star 1

13 hours ago, Admin said:

Is it weird that I'm not really interested in what happens with most total strangers that have nothing to do with me nor have any relevance to the law or my way of life within any context at all?

I think I'll be concerned with stuff if he's ever president again, but till then?

Yes I think that's weird, but I don't think it's entirely true with you. I doubt ch*ldren d***g in Africa have any impact on your life whatsoever, but I doubt that would be the reason you wouldn't donate to charity to relieve that. If there was a mass shooting as an elementary school in a city you've never been or plan to go to, I'm sure to an extent you'd still be interested to know the facts and be concerned about it

On 11/2/2021 at 2:13 AM, stevenenjoysmilk said:

Yes I think that's weird, but I don't think it's entirely true with you. I doubt ch*ldren d***g in Africa have any impact on your life whatsoever, but I doubt that would be the reason you wouldn't donate to charity to relieve that. If there was a mass shooting as an elementary school in a city you've never been or plan to go to, I'm sure to an extent you'd still be interested to know the facts and be concerned about it

People starving is different than someone’s weird family life.

• Star 1