Dirty thoughts?

Hitchens

Do you ever read something or hear someone say something, unintended, that gives you those funny p'erverted thoughts that make you giggle? 

Example being when I lived in Florida. My boss told us he needed us to be quiet. So I said sure we'll keep it on the low down. He started laughing and said that "low down" was a p'rison term for getting a blow job by your bunk mate and everyone giggled about it.

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Funny 3

8 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

Yes lol. I feel like everyone does that, unless there's someone out there who doesn't have a dirty mind 😆

lol yep. One time I was out on a date at a restaurant  with this red head that I was seeing . We ran into a guy we were both acquainted, she and him were good friends, with and I asked him "hey man, how's it hang'n?". He laughed and said "A little to the left." she looked at me embarrassed like I was an idiot and said "You did not just ask him that." and I was like "what do you mean?" and she said " Hanging? as in his balls?" and I was like "Ohh my bad. I didn't mean it like that. "  😂

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Funny 1

• Elites

How's it hanging?

Do your chain hang low
Do it wobble to the flooooooooooooooooo
Do it shine in the light?
Is it platinum, Is it gold?
Could you throw it over ya shoulda?
If ya hot, it make ya cold
Do your chain hang low

• Funny 2

• Elites
1 hour ago, Mr.Dawn said:

That reminds me. Some men do wear metal weights to make their j**els hang lower. From what I've read, it does increase a man's drive and libido because of blood flow. 

Height-30-40-60mm-stainless-steel-testic

One guy used that as a term of endearment toward my ex at the time. (uh, sort of) but mostly hitting on me.

Said “how could he have a girl like me, he must be hung like an elephant.”

• Heart 1

15 minutes ago, bones said:

One guy used that as a term of endearment toward my ex at the time. (uh, sort of) but mostly hitting on me.

Said “how could he have a girl like me, he must be hung like an elephant.”

Nothing short of a gentleman lol