SERIOUS Q-

bones

• Mod

When I was a k*d, I walked to these woods that were behind my grandad's house and saw a boy walking farther away from where I was. I called out to him thinking he was one of the neighbor's k***s who I knew, but he didn't respond and ran away from me until he disappeared. It was probably just some k*d I've never seen before but it's confusing why we was alone walking in the woods and ran away after I was calling to him. It was a weird, creepy experience.

• Star 1

• Elites
19 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

When I was a k*d, I walked to these woods that were behind my grandad's house and saw a boy walking farther away from where I was. I called out to him thinking he was one of the neighbor's k***s who I knew, but he didn't respond and ran away from me until he disappeared. It was probably just some k*d I've never seen before but it's confusing why we was alone walking in the woods and ran away after I was calling to him. It was a weird, creepy experience.

Wow… ever see him again?