personal (getting transparent) have you ever been arrested, and what for?

bones

I've never been to j*il. But I have broken the law and had to go to court.

In 2001, I stole some stuff from Wal-Mart. I was 13 I believe. My father was friends with the store manager. They didn't file charges. I did get my a'ss chewed out about it. 

In 2005 I got into a fist fight at high school when I was 18 with another boy. I beat him up. We both went to the office and they called the police. I was arrested for assault and a cop picked me up and took me over to the police station where I confessed to the camera evidence in my statement. My grandfather got me a lawyer & I got a slap on the wrist. No felony, no misdemeanor, and no hard time. 

In 2006 and 2007. I fell into the wrong crowd. It was mostly dumb and stupid sh'it. We thought we were being funny and at the time.  We went out and committed petty crimes that was criminal mischief which is vandalism, petty theft, and destruction of property. We never got caught on 99 percent of those except for one. There was one me and one guy got caught with. All we did was steal a napkin dispenser from McDonalds that I returned. They didn't press charges. They didn't even care. 

I got into a wreck in 2013. Legally it was my fault. The police claimed from eye witness accounts that I caused it. I'm in agreement that I was guilty. So I was given a ticket and had to go to court. My mother knew the judge and as a favor to her, he dropped it and all charges against me were dropped as well. So I walked out of court consequence free. The prosecutor was not happy about it. 

Fortunately, none of those things have haunted me in my present day life & I have not broken the law since. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Heart 1

• Elites

From 2013-2016 I was a benzodiazepine addict. 

Yes, all forms. It started out with an abus’ive relationship with a high-up ‘connect’ (d’rug dealer) that taught me everything. I became addicted to Xa’nax bars. I was buying 80 of them every other day due to my boyfriend being my connect. He wasn’t just any connect. He only sold to hundreds of dealers and there wasn’t a drug he didn’t have, or I didn’t try. 

He moved to California for shooting outside of someone’s house after robbing them. 

I found another connect quickly, and they became my boyfriend. That was the worst relationship I ever had. 

I loved c’ocktails- mixtures of different med*cations. Mostly blues (30s, 80s), x’anax, and maybe a little bit of co’caine. 

I also have done acid more than 30 times, snorted h*r**n once (by someone tricking me), smoked c’rack many times, ec’stasy pills, molly, mushrooms, co’caine, PCP cigarettes, you name it I’ve done it. No, I’m not proud that’s why this is the first I am writing of it. 

But I hope it inspires others to either get help, seek help, or change their lives. I am 5 years sober this week. 

I was diagnosed Bipolar in 2014 due to a massive shopping addiction. Acting irrationally, manic, believing I could walk into any place- say anything- and I’d still be the most elite in the room. d’rugs induced my life-long mental illness I now have to suffer from for the rest of my life. 

I took myself off of dr’ugs the first time and suffered from 4 seizures. 

After that, I continued using but I was also put on an antipsychotic called Seroquel that also works for those with insomnia (which I have, severely). 

My “boyfriend” at the time loved forcing me to take the med*cation in order for me to be dead asleep so he could cheat on me in numerous ways. 

We went camping with a friend of his, and his friends girl. I took my med*cation, he had her s’uck his d’ick right next to my face while I was sleeping. 

Other stories include: strip clubs, going to his bas’ement while I was asleep in his room, and taking un’derage g’irls to a motel near my house. 

Now, I bought two nights in a hotel for us because neither of our parents liked each other. I did this on purpose so I would not have to check out early in the morning and I could sleep in. 

I forgot I didn’t take my med*cation and if I don’t I risk having an episode. I took it at 6 AM, because well, I thought I had the opportunity to sleep in. 

My ex forced me awake at 8 AM and said he needed his car and that I should drive him to go get it: Demanded actually. Meanwhile, his house was a good 25 minutes away. I made it ten minutes before he said “you’re driving like a f’uckin idiot, pull over and I’ll drive”. 

I don’t even know how the h**l I was driving to begin with. 

He drove himself home and put me back in the drivers seat. 

I made it almost home, about 4 minutes away and I fell asleep while driving and hitting another vehicle made me wake up. My first instinct was to swerve left to avoid any more damage to the other car. 

There happened to be a person there, I was going 5mph and I ended up giving him a bruise to the knee and 3 stitches to the head. 

I drove away. That was why I was arrested, and well- MY LICENSE PLATE FELL OFF AT THE SCENE. 

Worst thing I can say I’ve ever done. 

I went to j*il for 25 days. 

I had pre-trial intervention, and successfully completed probation so neither charge of ‘Endangering an Injured V’ictim’ and ‘Assault by Auto’ is never on my record. 

If I had failed, I would have been tried for this. 

Long story short, I have come a long way. 

But no, j’ail is not fun. But the gi’rls are. 

Edited by bones
  • Heart 2

I have NEVER been arrested.....okay maybe once ...kind of. But was released on my own recognizance and at my court date it was just to make sure 'I knew what authority meant'.... 

....it was at this moment I discovered I'm a submissive..

😛

• Heart 1

I beat up my dad when I was 15. He choked me, I gagged out that I was going to fight back if he didn't stop, he didn't stop.

3 days in J-Hall because I couldn't coherently recite what happened to the police due to the trauma.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

20 minutes ago, Admin said:

I beat up my dad when I was 15. He choked me, I gagged out that I was going to fight back if he didn't stop, he didn't stop.

3 days in J-Hall because I couldn't coherently recite what happened to the police due to the trauma.

☹️ I'm so very sorry you went through that. I'd give you a hug but that's assault these days.

So, in that light...know someone is here if you want to talk ❤️

41 minutes ago, bones said:

Long story short, I have come a long way. 

Holy f%&k girl I wish I could hug you, but that's assault now so...

you ever need an ear - I'll so be there. ❤️ 

I've never had even a speeding ticket. 😕 but that doesn't mean I'm a saint. I came very close to yelling at a cop who didn't "believe" me in the past.  He told me I was a liar, and that I shouldn't call for help again (ex issue...) or he would personally arrest me. I had a witness who didn't speak up for me because they were related to my ex. My ex just laughed and shook their hand. If I would've said the things I wanted to back then, I probably would have went to j*il. I just spent the whole night crying in the bathroom that night, afraid to even go out of the room. 

• Heart 2

• Mod

Nope, never been to j*il or even came close to being arrested. I've been pulled over for speeding a couple times and got a ticket for accidentally running a red light. I was also pulled over one time because my car looked similar to someone else's car who they were looking for. They just asked me where I was going and where I was coming from. It was a scary and confusing moment.

• Heart 1

• Elites

I am a boring person with a boring life. I have never truly taken any risks in life that would change my life. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I had a different personality. I mean not a bad personality, but maybe a little more adventurous. 

• Heart 1

• Elites

Not j*il but juvie

A little back story. I had the “typical” drunk-lowlife-biker-wanna-be stepdad. We would regularly get into it basically bc he was very loud, arrogant, rude and well a drunk,, I had a hero complex and his threats/tantrums didn’t scare me.

Asked my mother if I could go grab my bag from my friend’s house that had school work. She lived a street over, my mother said yes but as usual he had a problem with it,, I went anyway. 
Grabbed my bag, as I was literally walking out police were at the door. My stepdad called me in as a runaway.. I was gone less than half an hour and he told them where I was soo idky police were so quick to conduct a search/pick up. Yet any time I called them saying he’s drunk being ab**ive and threw me out they never showed.

Welp they asked to search my bag which I had no problem with cos I had nothing to hide and haven’t done anything wrong. Somehow they scrapped up c r u m b s of m******a from the bottom of my bag which my friend revealed later she had spilt on my bag while I was away.

I guess that was enough to charge me I believe as a runaway and ***** possession. Got a week. Spent my 17th birthday in juvie but I did get a nice ankle bracelet for a few months from it (iykyk) & luckily wiped from my record for good behavior.

Justice system usually sides with adults and think ch*ldren are just rebellious brats

• Star 1