trends/fads

bones

4 hours ago, bones said:

what is a trend/fad you thought would’ve died down by now, but it still continues?

Any of these words - tick me off - but I smile and keep composure- "Lit" "woker" "boomer"

And any other 'new' pronoun...There's like 30....stop.

• Heart 1

• Elites
15 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

The mullet. I still see it around town. 

7051dc99db378ab1321c23c1be10eaf9.gif

More often than I ever have before.

2 minutes ago, MelVee said:

Any of these words - tick me off - but I smile and keep composure- "Lit" "woker" "boomer"

And any other 'new' pronoun...There's like 30....stop.

Oh my God. Same.

Also when people say they need to take 'accountability' or somebody is 'cancelled' or 'living my best life' or any TikTok trend- I hate TikTok.

I also have ALWAYS hated 'YOLO'.

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, bones said:

More often than I ever have before.

Oh my God. Same.

Also when people say they need to take 'accountability' or somebody is 'cancelled' or 'living my best life' or any TikTok trend- I hate TikTok.

I also have ALWAYS hated 'YOLO'.

Girl, you my sista from another mista. 🤣

I'm done with CANCEL culture (canceling cancel culture 😛) - until Trisha Paytas deletes herself off the internet I will never believe it 'really' exists. That to me is CANCELLED - like Gabbie Hanna deleting EVERYTHING - that's canceled. (or a rebirth?)

The living your best life one - I've only heard ONE time really make sense to me and that was when The Situation from Jersey shore said it. 

• Elites
2 minutes ago, MelVee said:

The living your best life one - I've only heard ONE time really make sense to me and that was when The Situation from Jersey shore said it. 

My mans created it, I love Situation as any Jersey girl should. 🥰

Trisha Paytas should've been gone a long time ago- Gabbie Hanna should be in a mental institution. Maybe they should be bunkies. 

• Heart 1
  • Funny 1

On 10/27/2021 at 10:39 AM, Mr.Dawn said:

The mullet. I still see it around town. 

7051dc99db378ab1321c23c1be10eaf9.gif

lmao I haven’t seen someone with one irl since one of my teachers got one and she got made fun of for it, including from other teachers and got a new haircut right away.

On 10/27/2021 at 11:29 AM, Admin said:

Facebook

Why. Won't. It. Just. Stop.

My sister still checks that s***t multiple times a day. That, Instagram, and Snapchat. Some people just can’t live without social media. If Facebook goes away, something else will take over. 

I don’t know if this counts as a trend, but I’m surprised The Kardashians have stayed relevant for as long as they have and they still are.

On 11/12/2021 at 1:26 AM, stevenenjoysmilk said:

Christianity

LOL it needed to end years ago. That and every known superstitious religion needs to quit being practiced. They all cause problems.

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Heart 1
  • Star 1