what makes someone boring

bones

• Mod

When they're serious about everything and you can't joke around with them, when they have no personality, and they rather stay home all the time (no offense to anyone who likes to stay home lol). I do too but I'm talking about all the time, even on the weekends.

• Star 2

18 hours ago, bones said:

honestly

Your perception of them has a lot to do with whether they're boring or not. Only 1 woman has called me boring in my whole life & that was my ex wife. That's because I didn't go out with her and leave the k'ids alone at home unattended to party,  pop mollies, pop random pills, drink, smoke weed, go behind my back & sleep with strangers from bars, or have that open marriage that she demanded. All those things she started doing & I was boring because I saw them to be counter productive and that was inconvenient for her. 

... I've never found a boring person.

People are so 'oniony' (Yes, I'm referencing Shrek) with so much to dig through, I really have never found anything 'boring' about a person.

We can't as people (I believe) deliver gold entertainment 100% of the time. That wouldn't even make sense, it would seem fake.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

When they're regularly too dramatic.

People who overreact and read into every other thing way too much are boring.

Wouldn't dramatic be the opposite of boring though? 

I mean I might be reading into it too much 😉

• Elites
45 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

All those things she started doing & I was boring because I saw them to be counter productive and that was inconvenient for her.

wonder who would win - her or I - TRIAL BY COMBAT

• Elites

When someone’s whole personality is a v****m mindset! Constantly negative, complaining and blaming. You offer advice which they say is good stuff yet they still do nothing about whatever is bothering them. Once I sit back just let them vent it out, say “yuh definitely sounds like that s*cks” they have nothing to talk about. 
Nothing lmao

• Heart 1