pretty privilege

bones

• Elites

When was the last time you’ve witnessed pretty privilege, what happened?

A coworker of mine, and I say that loosely - she doesn't actually work with us anymore.

Is just on our payroll. Because she has s'ex with those who are important and never comes into the office.

ex on the beach pink GIF by VIASAT3

• Elites
10 minutes ago, Admin said:

That's kind of hilarious... I wonder what it's like to be her? To have that power?

surprised oh my GIF

Uhm… Endless vacations. Lots of plastic surgery. Bartender at night. “Owns” her own landscaping company also. 

Seems to relax and do nothing all day from what it looks like. 

Ah. Corporate misconduct. I mean the last thing I witnessed wasn't really about the person being "pretty" just 2 best friends acting like they were. Like a mean girl clique. I was up for a new promotion I didn't want (I knew what I would be stepping into), so they went with the new girl because well, even though she didn't know anything about the job, she wouldn't be berated by her bestie. 

I was nice, professionally welcomed all customers. If anybody looked at me or complimented me the "bestie manager" would either glare at me or talk to me like I was dirt. My coworkers noticed this, and supported me during these times. Taking on different stations and trying to get everything done correctly while taking care of my coworkers and customers was enough. I just didn't feel comfortable with manager bestie. 😂 I even told her that I found money missing in the system after multiple shift changes, and she dismissed it like I was nothing. My words were "I brought it to your attention, so if you keep letting this slide, it's on you." And I honestly left without her getting a word in.

I'm so happy to be out of that place. 

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

Ah. Corporate misconduct. I mean the last thing I witnessed wasn't really about the person being "pretty" just 2 best friends acting like they were. Like a mean girl clique. I was up for a new promotion I didn't want (I knew what I would be stepping into), so they went with the new girl because well, even though she didn't know anything about the job, she wouldn't be berated by her bestie. 

I was nice, professionally welcomed all customers. If anybody looked at me or complimented me the "bestie manager" would either glare at me or talk to me like I was dirt. My coworkers noticed this, and supported me during these times. Taking on different stations and trying to get everything done correctly while taking care of my coworkers and customers was enough. I just didn't feel comfortable with manager bestie. 😂 I even told her that I found money missing in the system after multiple shift changes, and she dismissed it like I was nothing. My words were "I brought it to your attention, so if you keep letting this slide, it's on you." And I honestly left without her getting a word in.

I'm so happy to be out of that place. 

Ugh - sad thing is, I really see both sides. I'm not gonna lie about that at all. People in this life sometimes get better opportunities then others. I won't argue that. But who's to say that that woman didn't go through h**l just get those little tidbits of corporate gain? 

Maybe that was her end game, maybe that's what she strived for....people have been motivated for worse situations.

Men do this too. It's harder to find but it does happen. 

I'm glad though that you stepped up to something you didn't believe in. I hope this pushes you for better opportunities in the future 😃

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

On 10/26/2021 at 8:57 AM, bones said:

When was the last time you’ve witnessed pretty privilege, what happened?

I've heard of an actual story. There was this girl I went to high school with. She was younger than I was, I'm 4 years older than her.

She went to work for a man, who was 35 years old at the time & she was 16. He was wealthy.  According to her they had a very private relationship because she didn't want him going to j*il and being on the s'ex offender's list. She openly told that to everyone and a lot of women who worked for him described her husband as a p*rvert. All of these were rumors before she got with him. 

He owned a restaurant in town. So she waitressed for him temporarily before she started sleeping with him. He caught feelings and they married right after she hit the 18 year mark & they had 5 k'ids together. 

I just found her whole story consisting of statutory r'ape, with this man to be disgusting. 

• Star 1

4 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I just found her whole story consisting of statutory r'ape, with this man to be disgusting. 

A ***** can not give consent to have se* with any person over 18, because they do not have the consent to give until 18.

But....5 k***s? Is she happy? Are the k***s happy? Wait - how did she react to the other women calling him p*rvert? (I mean, if you know the answer to that, that might be hard to know)

I mean I probably have kinks you wouldn't look at the same way for yourself...

Sometimes situations don't fit in a perfect box...but I am very curious to know if she is happy with her life choices.

• Star 1

2 hours ago, MelVee said:

A ***** can not give consent to have se* with any person over 18, because they do not have the consent to give until 18.

Oh I agree. My immediate thought after hearing that story was that he was a p'edo'*****. 

But....5 k***s?

Yeah, most of them are the same age as my daughter. 

Is she happy?

I don't know. I don't talk to her. She and I were acquaintances back in high school. She's always been into people way older than her. I only talked to her because she came up to me and told me that she had a crush. But I never went out with her because I was 4 years older than her & it wasn't appropriate. 

I suspect she had some major issues growing up. I even suspect that she may have been violated at a young age. Because she seeks out men 3 times her age. I honestly don't think she knows any better. 

I am aware that when she was 16, right around the time she jumped in bed with the 35 year old, that she was seeing her 2nd cousin, Sam, who was 21 and he and I worked in different departments. He openly said that they made out in his  truck. I confronted him about this relationship & I thr***ened to go to the police and report him for statutory r'ape. I wasn't the only one. My co-worker Johnny had a major problem with it.

I still don't like him to this day. He disgusts me. Every time I see him, he gives me this really bad look. There's no telling how many other under age g*rls he's taken advantage of. I'm really regretting my decision. I wish I had gone to the police and convinced Johnny to go with me. Sam is a piece of sh'it and deserved to spend time in j*il. 

Wait - how did she react to the other women calling him p*rvert? (I mean, if you know the answer to that, that might be hard to know)

I don't know. She & my ex wife were friends and attended the same church together where she confessed her sordid history on her marriage. But I heard rumors about it at work and around town. There were people discussing it on Facebook. But I do believe the rumors because she confessed to me and my ex wife about it. 

I mean I probably have kinks you wouldn't look at the same way for yourself...

I'm an Atheist. Not a Christian. While I do have morals. I'm very open minded about people's life styles. 

Sometimes situations don't fit in a perfect box...but I am very curious to know if she is happy with her life choices.

She's still married to him from what I've seen & I never talk to her. So that's a maybe. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I suspect she had some major issues growing up. I even suspect that she may have been violated at a young age. Because she seeks out men 3 times her age. I honestly don't think she knows any better. 

Very sad to hear indeed. I just hope her & the k***s are safe. Don't beat yourself up though about not going to the police. The situation could of become 'worse' - sometimes when ch*ldren of trauma have someone tearing down the things they want - they go erratic.

Ex -wife? I'm sorry if this was recent.

10 minutes ago, MelVee said:

Ex -wife? I'm sorry if this was recent.

Separated in mid 2019. Divorce finalized in January the 22nd of 2020. She signed the papers after a month of me having them. 

Funny. A woman that I was with left me because she thought I was lying about getting a divorce when it was in the process of being finalized. So after that I kept the papers as evidence. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn

Just now, Mr.Dawn said:

Separated in mid 2019. Divorce finalized in January the 22nd of 2020. She signed the papers after a month of me having them. 

I don't want to cross any lines with your privacy, so don't answer - no pressure. Did she hang onto the papers because maybe there was a chance? Or...?

Just now, MelVee said:

Did she hang onto the papers because maybe there was a chance? Or...?

Nope. She was with another guy. The guy she cheated with. That didn't work out so well for her. 

She didn't want to sign because she changed her mind about the custody arrangement. She went from 50/50 joint custody to full custody, c'hild support, and me having once a month visits. I said no to that and thr***ened to go back to the lawyer. Mentioned that the divorce was her idea and mocked her by saying that she must want to stay married. My goading her made her sign the papers in front of my lawyer, his secretary, and myself. After that, they said it was going to be finalized in 2 weeks. 

She griped the whole time about not being able to afford a lawyer and feigned v****m afterwards. The thing was, I was fair. I did it exactly how she wanted it before she decided to be unreasonable and wanted 1000 dollar ch*ld support from me so she could sit around and do nothing. 

After her d'rug a'buse and disappearing for month's on end. I had to take it back to court for full custody for financial reasons. I wasn't going to let her sit back and collect a check with her tax return off of my back. She rarely ever visits the k'ids. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Nope. She was with another guy.

I'm so sorry you had to go through something like that. 😔

My heart hurts when I hear things like that.

Are you happy now though? Are things working out for you?

1 minute ago, MelVee said:

I'm so sorry you had to go through something like that. 😔

My heart hurts when I hear things like that.

Are you happy now though? Are things working out for you?

Thank you for the kind words.

Yeah. I think I am happy. I've found someone who appreciates me and she works really hard to show me every day. I've never been with someone so dedicated. 

Just now, bones said:

He’s living his best life, ya know. 

Like @Mr.Dawn does. 

Waking up at the cracks a’ss.

Yep, every morning to take the k'ids to school lol. 

Just now, Mr.Dawn said:

Thank you for the kind words.

Yeah. I think I am happy. I've found someone who appreciates me and she works really hard to show me every day. I've never been with someone so dedicated. 

Yes!! I *love* hearing that! I'm glad you're in a better place. I'm so glad you found someone that makes you feel that way.

Not gonna lie...very jealous of you. I wish I had someone in my life like that. 

Patience I guess 😃