introverts

bones

2 hours ago, bones said:

you are at a party and a hot guy/girl/person starts flirting with you. 

what would you do? 

That happened anyway when I worked at Wal-Mart. Hot g*rls need jobs too lol. Yes, I flirted back with them. But I never went out with them or took one girl up on her offer being as I was married back then. Tempted sure, but I wasn't a cheater. I knew I was already playing with fire by flirting but that's as far as I went. Touching, kissing, & it leading to the bedroom is crossing the line. It wasn't something I was willing to do at the time. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Heart 1

I really have no idea what I'd do. I used to love flirting, but now it feels wrong. When people ask "So why don't you have a boyfriend then?" I feel so awkward too, like what am I meant to say? "I do have a boyfriend, but he's dead." I don't f***ing know. I miss affection and I miss good morning/goodnight texts, someone to share my day with, cook with, binge a Netflix series with in one night, silly things I know. But, can I ever have that again without feeling guilty? I do not know. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites
12 minutes ago, ZombiesAteCharley said:

"I do have a boyfriend, but he's dead."

What I do when it comes to my mom, is just talk about her like she’s still alive. This is still all so fresh to you. You can choose whether or not someone is worthy of knowing your true story. You owe NOTHING to NOBODY. 

Remember that. 

Just now, bones said:

What I do when it comes to my mom, is just talk about her like she’s still alive. This is still all so fresh to you. You can choose whether or not someone is worthy of knowing your true story. You owe NOTHING to NOBODY. 

Remember that. 

And what I mean by talking about like alive, you don’t have to tell someone if you’re single, taken, taken by whom, you’re unavailable. 

And if someone is worthy of knowing, you’ll tell them. 

• Heart 1

Well, I'm more of an average looking man so I wouldn't trust a hot woman starting to flirt with me at a party. Would automatically assume there's some kind of hidden agenda. If a hot woman sends me a friend request on facebook I reject it, cause I'm not an idiot, lol. Don't want a hottie, much rather have a "woman next door" type I can have good conversations with. Not saying looks don't matter at all, there has to be some physical attraction.

22 hours ago, bones said:

you are at a party and a hot guy/girl/person starts flirting with you. 

what would you do? 

im so extroverted. i seek to understand everyone 

I can't tell between a person flirting and just being nice....so I just automatically go to people being nice and have no idea someone is into me. 

I'm an old fashioned kinda girl, I like very forward men apparently. 

• Star 1

3 hours ago, bones said:

I hate making any first-moves. 

But something tells me that you've made the first move before. While you do say that you hate it, it doesn't mean that you don't actively pursue someone. Sure, I know how it feels to see someone you really really want and you can't help but act on your impulses with that. It's up there with food. Why pass up a good thing right?

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Sure, I know how it feels to see someone you really really want and you can't help but act on your impulses with that. 

...... I don't know why just yet. But this is sticking out to me.....