everyone that’s had a crush on you

bones

7 minutes ago, bones said:

would you be interested in knowing or obtaining a list of everyone that has ever had a crush on you? why or why not?

No, not really. Having a crush is one thing. Acting on it is something else entirely. Someone can have a crush & not pursue you for many good reasons. One reason could be that you're in a relationship with their best friend or another reason is that they know beyond a doubt that you wouldn't go out with them even if they were the last man on Earth. Things like that. I've liked a lot of women and I've learned that reading between the lines and assuming whether they would or wouldn't based on their behavior towards me would either A.) get me a date or B.) get me turned down. So, just looking for hints here and there saves you time and effort. There has been g*rls that I knew liked me, but I never brought it up to them or pursued them because it wasn't mutual. And even if I did like them in return, it was most likely they had a lot of problems that I didn't want to deal with. 

For example. There was this one woman a few years older than me. The s'exual attraction and chemistry was there. But she had 9 k'ids & was already talking about having a ch'ild with me not 15 minutes after we started talking and that was a red flag to me. So yea, s'hit like that turns me off. 

• Star 2

• Elites
20 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

For example. There was this one woman a few years older than me. The s'exual attraction and chemistry was there. But she had 9 k'ids & was already talking about having a ch'ild with me not 15 minutes after we started talking and that was a red flag to me. So yea, s'hit like that turns me off. 

I agree with you on that. That would definitely turn me off, as well.

I guess crushes are far different than those who might have been in love with you and you didn't have a clue.

I might want to know those select few, because they would have to know me well enough to fall in active love with me... hmm...

• Elites
1 minute ago, Mr.Dawn said:

What if it's someone you're not attracted to at all? 

Who cares if I reciprocate?

What lead them to feel that way about me... when I have shown no inclination of feeling that way back?

So much so, that they never told me? Or were too afraid to?

Or was it all lust and not love?

What if it was a former friend that suddenly grew away from me, and that were the reason, and I never knew?

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, bones said:

Who cares if I reciprocate?

What lead them to feel that way about me... when I have shown no inclination of feeling that way back?

So much so, that they never told me? Or were too afraid to?

Or was it all lust and not love?

What if it was a former friend that suddenly grew away from me, and that were the reason, and I never knew?

Well it's different if you're single I guess. 

One thing is you can be in a relationship or like I was, married and have a crush or lust after someone. There were times when my ex wife and I went long, very long periods without sleeping with each other. In fact we were sleeping in different rooms.

And whenever another woman would show me attention or flirt with me or made it very obvious that they were interested, I would be tempted. Because my needs weren't being met in my marriage. But I also didn't pursue those women. My father was a serial cheater & that was one thing that I refused to do. I didn't even have the strength to leave my ex wife at the time because we had a ch*ld together. I didn't want to do that to my daughter. Then we had my son. 

And over the years, there were women that I day dreamed about & entertained the thought of sleeping with them. But my obligations or my conscience wouldn't allow me to act; leave my ex wife or have an affair. 

That was different for my ex wife. If she was going to cheat, she was going to cheat. She didn't care how I felt or how it affected me. 

So when my divorce happened. I acted on every crush I had after that. It was open season. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Heart 1

• Elites

My father was a serial cheater & that was one thing that I refused to do. I didn't even have the strength to leave my ex wife at the time because we had a ch*ld together.

We are similar in this. 

I share this, for it is part of my moral code. My father too, was a serial cheater and horrible person. Still is to this day. 

As a 70 year old man, he just impregnated another woman. 

I also would never act on cheating, and I am proud to say I never have. 

Being in your situation, I could see where the attention you should have been receiving was clearly lacking. It is not your fault to have those thoughts.

But yes, being single- I should've prefaced- I wouldn't mind knowing who might've been in love with me at some point.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Just now, bones said:

But yes, being single- I should've prefaced- I wouldn't mind knowing who might've been in love with me at some point.

I guess the question I haven't asked is if there is a specific someone in your past that you had history & you're wondering if there was something there?

I'm in a relationship, and I'd still be interested to see a list. I have no intention on cheating on or leaving my partner, I just think it would be interesting to know a select few from my past thought of me in that sort of way. If it's someone I currently interact with, I'd know to modify my behaviour so that they change their view on me

• Star 1

• Elites

I guess the question I haven't asked is if there is a specific someone in your past that you had history & you're wondering if there was something there?

The thing is, no.

Most people who admire me, have a crush on me, or develop feelings for me- I usually can tell very easily, or they tell me themselves. 

I have disgusting people try and message me on social media platforms daily about their lust toward me, as if that will 'get me going'.

The most interesting fellows are the ones that didn't make it obvious, didn't make it known, and I'd want to know why....

Was it because I was taken? Was it because they didn't feel good enough? Was it because they didn't want to ruin a friendship?

I know a friend of my brother's (long time ago) had been in love with me since I was 12. He admitted this when I was much older. Being only two years older than me, and constantly with my brother, we basically grew up together. He constantly busted my b'alls and pulled my chain. I knew he liked me. Then, when I was in high school, he brought me flowers to my doorstep, and we had a moment together on my dock in my backyard. We never kissed or acted upon this. 

Sometimes I wonder....

1 minute ago, stevenenjoysmilk said:

I'm in a relationship, and I'd still be interested to see a list. I have no intention on cheating on or leaving my partner, I just think it would be interesting to know a select few from my past thought of me in that sort of way. If it's someone I currently interact with, I'd know to modify my behaviour so that they change their view on me

Yes. The pure fact of knowing intrigues me. And the question: Why me?

• Mod

I guess so. I already know most of the people who would be on that list and I'm not interested in them, but I would like to see if there would actually be anyone I was interested in that would be on that list just in case. Doubtful though as in that's the way it's always been 😆 

• Star 1

No, I'll pass. Crushes fade. Plus there would probably be like this weird clause where they all could see as well, and who knows how people would react, because I mean we've all had multiple crushes throughout time. What if people become angry over the words "I used to"? 🤔 Sorry, I've been watching too many horror movies recently. 😂 Oh, hey. Story idea! 💕

Mr GIF

• Funny 2

• Elites
4 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

No, I'll pass. Crushes fade. Plus there would probably be like this weird clause where they all could see as well, and who knows how people would react, because I mean we've all had multiple crushes throughout time. What if people become angry over the words "I used to"? 🤔 Sorry, I've been watching too many horror movies recently. 😂 Oh, hey. Story idea! 💕

Mr GIF

You… are one of a kind 🤣 marry me woman.

• Star 1

• Elites

I like knowing if someone is into me like who doesn’t appreciate honesty

The worst thing that could happen is the  romantic feeling isn’t mutual or after telling your boundaries they feel obligated to try to pursue something that isn’t there, that one s*cks 

I feel like most everyone irl that has been attracted to me has either told me or we both know I already caught the obvious vibe they were giving off.