Dune Was Boring

Admin

47 minutes ago, bones said:

I had to rewind and re-watch so many parts due to falling asleep.

My mother said that she watched the original back in the mid 80's with my father on a date. She fell asleep too & claimed it was a bad movie. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn

• Elites
25 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

My mother said that she watched the original back in the mid 80's with my father on a date. She fell asleep too & claimed it was a bad movie. 

Still is. Excruciatingly. 

Those who have disagreed with me use 'the book was SO MUCH better' angle.

Edited by bones

2 hours ago, bones said:

Still is. Excruciatingly. 

Those who have disagreed with me use 'the book was SO MUCH better' angle.

From what I was getting from the trailer it was like this futuristic, cosmic/space, film that was going to rock because Jason Momoa & Dave Bautista were in it. I was sold. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn

3 hours ago, Mr.Dawn said:

It is split off from 3 books I think one of them has at least 500 pages. I never had the chance to watch the original or read the books, but geez. I was hoping it would pick up. It sort of stayed at the same pace. 

• Heart 2

4 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

From the first 30 minutes of it. There's a lot of political propaganda going on from what I could see. 

Every single movie coming out from now on will have silent stabs at people and groups for the views...

But I'm saddened to read these comments. Everyone kept telling me how 'visually inspiring' it was and to see it on the biggest screen possible. 

Guess I saved 3 hours of life from going to waste 😃

9 minutes ago, MelVee said:

Every single movie coming out from now on will have silent stabs at people and groups for the views...

But I'm saddened to read these comments. Everyone kept telling me how 'visually inspiring' it was and to see it on the biggest screen possible. 

Guess I saved 3 hours of life from going to waste 😃

I was under the impression that it would be like Elysium and have an equal amount of political propaganda and action going on in the plotline of the film. 

18 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I was under the impression that it would be like Elysium and have an equal amount of political propaganda and action going on in the plotline of the film. 

See, that's a good movie 🙂

• Star 1