Vulnerable Topic - If I’m such a good friend, why does everybody make me believe as such, and then leave me in the dust?

bones

• Elites

This might be situational. 

But it’s how I’m feeling currently: not how I am always feeling. 

Right now, I feel like I have been trying harder to keep my relationships (friendships) in order. I thought certain people were my friends, and then they’re not, and then they want to be again. 

It’s a weird cycle. I wish somebody would want to be my friend always, no matter the circumstances, ya know?

Why is it that I feel like nobody truly wants to be my friend for me, they see what I look like and think I’d be interesting… then they get to know me and I’m disposable. 

Maybe this is just a ramble of bulls***t. 

But it’s how I feel right now. 

My bubble bath feels nice. 

Anyone relate?

• Heart 1

• Mod

I'm not going through the exact same situation, but sometimes I feel like none of my friends want to hang out with me. Even when I became friends with people at places I used to work at, they would hang out with each other but never invite me along. Last week a friend I used to work with mentioned us seeing a movie, but then she went with someone else and I'm just like whatever. Maybe I just seem too shy or people don't think I'm fun to be around lol 🤷 Anyway, I would be your long time friend ❤️ 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites
44 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I'm not going through the exact same situation, but sometimes I feel like none of my friends want to hang out with me. Even when I became friends with people at places I used to work at, they would hang out with each other but never invite me along. Last week a friend I used to work with mentioned us seeing a movie, but then she went with someone else and I'm just like whatever. Maybe I just seem too shy or people don't think I'm fun to be around. Anyway, I would be your long time friend ❤️ 

This means so much to me. 

Private message me 🤍

• Heart 1

• Elites
10 hours ago, Admin said:

Expect little of others and you will not be disappointed. Give little and you will feel less used.

Nice guys finish last - gotta take care of yourself, they are.

You’re absolutely right. 

😞