Struggling With Depression... But... That's Good?

Admin

Have been through many years of depressions and would say that if you aim to be happy you kinda want to run before learning to walk.

Life ain't no joke, there's more suffering than happiness in the world when you think about it in a serious way.

It's important to have interests, think about history, the universe etc rather than just want to be happy in a superficial way.

This takes time, much reflection...

Isn't it amazing we even exist? Give this a watch an tell me it doesn't blow your mind.... 

17 minutes ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

Isn't it amazing we even exist? Give this a watch an tell me it doesn't blow your mind.... 

It's amazing we took this much evolution to exist and yet I and others still feel incredibly ungrateful in numerous instances. Lol.

• Heart 1

On 10/22/2021 at 11:41 PM, Admin said:

It's amazing we took this much evolution to exist and yet I and others still feel incredibly ungrateful in numerous instances. Lol.

Depends how you look at it.. if you're feeling depressed life doesn't seem to be something to be grateful about. And depressions are a serious issue with many people, you don't see many animals committing suicide, that's a human issue.

Just throwing it out there, feel free to message me anytime. I've worked in mental health over fifteen years and even though I've switched professions for my own mental health I don't mind the exchanges bringing me back to something I once loved. 

I love helping people...you don't exactly need 'help' - but even the idea or notion that someone gives a sh*t about what they have to say or express - helps.

Life is so extraordinary, it can hit you with overwhelming beauty and then show you how nasty it can be in the same breath...

A double edged sword man so humbly wields.