When you love someone, you let them go. When they never return, they were never supposed to be apart of your life. How weird is it to grieve them as you would a d**th? I've never grieved a living person this way, & it's been 4 years. Am I feeling this wrong?
There's a lot of people on TikTok who insist guys and girls cannot be friends... what do you think?
Examples of people being just friends... like legit:
1. Could have already dated and decided that wasn't for them but are still friends because they value each other on a friend level.
2. Could be gay. Ever think about that? 😛
3. Maybe they grew up together so they feel like brother and sister?
4. Maybe literally one just isn't attracted to anyone you know? Like they have no drive?
5. Maybe one of the friends is really really unattractive to the other person?
There's a lot of reasons why...
Like there's a whole name for people who are friends forever:
- 15 replies
- 267 views
- 1 reply
- 13 views
- 491 replies
- 12,066 views
- 17 replies
- 188 views
- 5 replies
- 39 views
- 11 replies
- 83 views
- 13 replies
- 122 views
- 9 replies
- 360 views
- 14 replies
- 84 views
- 10 replies
- 65 views