What Is The Best Place To Travel To?

Are you well traveled? Which countries have you visited? I am not that much of an experienced traveler but I hope to be soon, it is one of my only passions. I have been to France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, and I got into a school in the UK which I will be attending next fall.

Night Life Japan GIF by PHAZED

• Heart 1

Whether it's taking the bus to a neighbouring city, a train 1000 km away or flying somewhere on a holiday, travelling can bring you a lot of interesting experiences. Whether you're going on a vacation or not, this thread is for everyone who likes to travel!

Do you like travelling?
Are you good at packing?
Do you have a favourite mode of transport?
Do you have any dream holiday destinations?

spacer.png

• Heart 1

I really don't like traveling... 😋 not the most fun thing in the world due to illnesses and stresses that can come with it.

It's also normally expensive and I'm not really a people person.

That aside, I do want to visit South Korea again... and go to a place with blue waters.

On 5/22/2021 at 8:46 AM, Sierra said:

Are you well traveled? Which countries have you visited? I am not that much of an experienced traveler but I hope to be soon, it is one of my only passions. I have been to France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, and I got into a school in the UK which I will be attending next fall.

Woahhh you have been in lots of different places.

I´d love to travel a little bit more, I appreciate seeing different places and cultures. I´ve been in France when I was younger for learning purposes.

I want to visit england soon, I have lots of british friends. I see traveling but in a different way, I like going to a place were I already have friends and being there for doing cool stuff, artistic experiments, enjoying. It can be a great experience.

When I went to France I was welcomed by a very nice family. 

Also if you are a student like me those options are more afforable hehehe . I like exchanging . 

I used to be in the Navy so I got to visit a lot of places because of that: Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Guam....that's all I can think of at the moment so I might have forgotten one or two. Oh, not sure why, but we also went up to Vancouver once. I've also been to England, Mexico, and Portugal outside of the military. As far as favorite mode of travel? All I can say is the most beautiful and awe-inspiring is by boat. There's nothing like being literally in the middle of the ocean and looking at the stars. Nothing has ever compared to that, even when being in the middle of nowhere on land. It's just different when you're out at sea.

FB_IMG_1624232331501.thumb.jpg.444ebfc23d72bebf3f10c536268ef6d9.jpg

I'm not big on traveling. When I was a k*d. My dad was a huge traveler. He dragged me to at 13 states before I moved back in with my mother. 

I have lived in Florida for 11 months. Moved back Missouri. 

I've vacationed to Florida, California, and Nevada.