ice breakers

bones

• Elites

1. If you could live in any sitcom, which one would it be?

2. What was your high school locker?

3. If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?

4. What is the scariest thing you have ever done for fun?

5. If you can instantly become an expert in something what would it be?

6. If you could eliminate one thing from daily routine, what would it be and why?

7. What is your real favorite movie, and what movie do you pretend is your favorite to sound cultured? 

8. What is the best gift anyone's ever given to you?

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

10. If you could visit any place in the world and where would it be and why?

11. What chi'ldish things do you still do as an adult?

12. If you were a type of jeans, what type would you be?

13. If you had one extra hour of free time a day, how would you use it?

14. If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?

15. What is something you can do better than anyone else you know?

16. What was the most embarrassing thing you have done on a date?

17. If you moved to Sesame Street, who would you want as your neighbor? Why?

18. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?

19. Would you rather have no internet for a week, or without your phone?

20. Would you rather listen to music from the '70s or music from today?

21. Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago, or be middle class today?

22. Name the person in the room (or in the comments) that you could assume is best dressed.

23. What was the most awkward romantic encounter you've had?

24. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?

25. What do you think the secret to a good life is?

I found these questions this morning and they intrigued me because of how unique we all are on this forum. 

I will provide my answers in the comments. 

Would love to know you all a little better. Xox

Edited by bones

1. If you could live in any sitcom, which one would it be? Friends. Unlimited coffee and never having to work!

2. What was your high school locker? Didn't have one

3. If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Karl Marx. Then watch them fight it out

4. What is the scariest thing you have ever done for fun? Probably a drop tower which itself was on top of a 1600ft tower

5. If you can instantly become an expert in something what would it be? ch*ld care

6. If you could eliminate one thing from daily routine, what would it be and why? The need to brush my teeth. If they were perfectly white and clean, it would save time

7. What is your real favorite movie, and what movie do you pretend is your favorite to sound cultured? Say Anything, and Bicycle Thieves

8. What is the best gift anyone's ever given to you? Say Anything on VHS haha

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? "Why is the alarm ringing?"

10. If you could visit any place in the world and where would it be and why? India. I've been to loads of countries, but India has been top of my list for many years

11. What chi'ldish things do you still do as an adult? Watch Disney cartoons

12. If you were a type of jeans, what type would you be? Overly long ones with legs that sc**** along the floor

13. If you had one extra hour of free time a day, how would you use it? Sleep

14. If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be? Capitalism

15. What is something you can do better than anyone else you know? Flip beer mats off a table and catch them

16. What was the most embarrassing thing you have done on a date? Having to end one early because my ex trying to get into my apartment

17. If you moved to Sesame Street, who would you want as your neighbor? Why? Cookie Monster, I love baking

18. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? Pause. Rewind would be too much

19. Would you rather have no internet for a week, or without your phone? Without a phone

20. Would you rather listen to music from the '70s or music from today? '70s for sure

21. Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago, or be middle class today? Middle class today. I wouldn't be able to eat tacos 400 years ago

22. Name the person in the room (or in the comments) that you could assume is best dressed. bones xD

23. What was the most awkward romantic encounter you've had? When I was in Japan, I went out with this one girl to a thrift shop. We ended up getting matching christmas sweaters. then we went out to a really tourist-y forest, and we had a load of people taking photos of us together. The awkward thing was we were actually going out with each other. We were just two friends hanging out, and the matching sweaters were a complete coincidence

24. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger? I imagine stopping all wars will lead to more focus put on ending world hunger

25. What do you think the secret to a good life is? Just satisfaction

• Heart 3

Probably The Office. 

A normal locker. I don't believe I was able to decorate it unless I was on some sort of sports team. I didn't become active in any sports until college... so.. 

I'd probably have Eric Andre, Johnny Depp, Meghan Fox 

I was a test rider for a rollercoaster.

5. If you can instantly become an expert in something what would it be?

Playing a musical instrument. I play guitar right now, but I can't do bar chords (which is where you lay your finger across the entire fret of a guitar to produce a certain sound). 

6. If you could eliminate one thing from daily routine, what would it be and why?

Going to work but still getting paid. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but there's also so much work to do at home too.

7. What is your real favorite movie, and what movie do you pretend is your favorite to sound cultured? 

Spaceballs is my favorite movie ever. I pretend to like Marley & Me but have secretly never seen it. 

I'm pretty easily amused so any gift truly. 

Probably what I have to do for that day. 

Greece. To say that I've seen Greece. I dunno, it seems like it would be pretty nice. 

Play video games. 

The torn type. Yeah. 

Probably sleeping, I'm *always* tired. 

Greed

My elbows are double jointed ? does that count? 

I got violently sick off of Italian food. 

Probably Oscar the Grouch, he's pretty relatable. 

Pause button. I wouldn't like to go back in time but I wouldn't like to progress any further either. 

I could live without my phone. The internet is probably a major source of how I get my news, and stay current on topics thought. 

I love 80's rock, so neither. 

21. Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago, or be middle class today?

Filthy rich is overrated. And then the thing with rich people is, where does the greed stop? You can have everything you want, but where does it stop. 

22. Name the person in the room (or in the comments) that you could assume is best dressed.

Probably Bones considering I'm still in pjs 🙂

Hmm, that's a good question. I can't think of one off of the top of my head but I'm sure I've had quite a few. 

Probably a stop to war. Let's face it, we fight over the dumbest stuff dating all the way back to us fighting with the Spaniards over spices. 

Minding your own business and not getting involved in the affairs of others. 

• Heart 2

• Elites

1. If you could live in any sitcom, which one would it be? How I Met Your Mother, for sure. But definitely Archer next.

2. What was your high school locker? My high school was set up like a city block, halls A-D and the in-between halls were random other letters. I was in B hall, on the first floor, with a locker on the bottom, the fellow who had the top locker above me was a huge football player 300+ pounds, lol. Very nice guy.

3. If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? YUNGBLUD, Adam Brody, Tekashi 6ix9ine. 

4. What is the scariest thing you have ever done for fun? I guess you could say I had a lot of fun being reckless as a former addict. Not much that I can remember, but I can remember feeling free and never caring what the consequences would be. 6 years clean, and proud.

5. If you can instantly become an expert in something what would it be? Dialysis. I would love to be a Dialysis technician, due to what my mother had to go through. 

6. If you could eliminate one thing from daily routine, what would it be and why? WORK.

7. What is your real favorite movie, and what movie do you pretend is your favorite to sound cultured? My favorite movie is Parasite, across the board, I do not care what anyone thinks, because frankly I'm already cultured 😉

8. What is the best gift anyone's ever given to you? A stable, healthy, beautiful form of love. Next would be all my designer bags. 

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Great, it's time to go to work and have responsibilities that I cannot ignore. Oh why, why can't I ignore them? Why must I do this day in and day out?

10. If you could visit any place in the world and where would it be and why? I have already been to 39 states, and a lot in Europe and the Caribbean. I would love to see Tokyo, Japan or Hong Kong, China. 

11. What chi'ldish things do you still do as an adult? A lot. I still wear my ch'ildren's clothes (that appear to be for adults), I am a size 12 ki'ds in jeans, and most of everything I wear is from the ki'ds department, some not. I also still eat Spaghetti O's, Chef Boyardee, and sugary ki'd's cereals. 

12. If you were a type of jeans, what type would you be? GUESS all the way, or Levi's. 

13. If you had one extra hour of free time a day, how would you use it? Research. Research all day.

14. If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be? Bigots.

15. What is something you can do better than anyone else you know? Makeup, Special FX Makeup, Costume Makeup. All things Snow. I am an 'Advanced Snow Manager' at my job, along with being an Operations Controller. If you ever need the forecast two weeks in advance, I got you.

16. What was the most embarrassing thing you have done on a date? Lmfao. Well. Getting too drunk and telling my life story, and crying.

17. If you moved to Sesame Street, who would you want as your neighbor? Why? Oscar, the Grouch. 

18. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? REWIND.

19. Would you rather have no internet for a week, or without your phone? No internet. 

20. Would you rather listen to music from the '70s or music from today? Both. 

21. Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago, or be middle class today? Middle class today. 

22. Name the person in the room (or in the comments) that you could assume is best dressed. He's not even here yet, but @Mr.Dawn.

23. What was the most awkward romantic encounter you've had? The Guy I was with pulled into the Burger King parking lot on Valentine's Day.

24. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger? End World Hunger.

25. What do you think the secret to a good life is? If I knew that, I'd probably be the next prophet.

Edited by bones
  • Heart 2

• Mod

1. If you could live in any sitcom, which one would it be? I guess The Goldbergs because I would like to experience the 80's lol

2. What was your high school locker? Just a regular, boring locker lol. All the lockers were turquoise and I think mine was on the top floor.

3. If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? I'm not sure tbh 

4. What is the scariest thing you have ever done for fun? Went on a rollercoaster that had loops. I was always afraid to do that but it was really fun.

5. If you can instantly become an expert in something what would it be? Veterinarian I guess

6. If you could eliminate one thing from daily routine, what would it be and why? Boredom because I want to have more fun things to do instead of sitting on my couch most of the time.

7. What is your real favorite movie, and what movie do you pretend is your favorite to sound cultured? I don't pretend to love movies and I have a bunch of favorite movies.

8. What is the best gift anyone's ever given to you? A tv for my first apartment

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? I wake up in the afternoon and honestly I think about getting on my phone haha

10. If you could visit any place in the world and where would it be and why? Switzerland because it looks beautiful there.

11. What chi'ldish things do you still do as an adult? Watch Disney movies lol

12. If you were a type of jeans, what type would you be? Idk 🤔

13. If you had one extra hour of free time a day, how would you use it? I probably wouldn't do anything different. It would just be an extra hour of watching YouTube videos or a movie.

14. If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be? m**der

15. What is something you can do better than anyone else you know? Idk 🤷

16. What was the most embarrassing thing you have done on a date? Nothing

17. If you moved to Sesame Street, who would you want as your neighbor? Why? Big Bird

18. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? Rewind button

19. Would you rather have no internet for a week, or without your phone? Without my phone

20. Would you rather listen to music from the '70s or music from today? 70's

21. Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago, or be middle class today? Middle class

22. Name the person in the room (or in the comments) that you could assume is best dressed. I think @bones would be best dressed 😁

23. What was the most awkward romantic encounter you've had? I haven't had one

24. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger? I would stop both 😝

25. What do you think the secret to a good life is? Being happy.

• Heart 1

It won't let me copy and paste this and I am far too lazy to type it all out. I wanna do it though. 😭

On 10/18/2021 at 4:24 PM, bones said:

1. If you could live in any sitcom, which one would it be? How I Met Your Mother, for sure. But definitely Archer next.

2. What was your high school locker? My high school was set up like a city block, halls A-D and the in-between halls were random other letters. I was in B hall, on the first floor, with a locker on the bottom, the fellow who had the top locker above me was a huge football player 300+ pounds, lol. Very nice guy.

3. If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? YUNGBLUD, Adam Brody, Tekashi 6ix9ine. 

4. What is the scariest thing you have ever done for fun? I guess you could say I had a lot of fun being reckless as a former addict. Not much that I can remember, but I can remember feeling free and never caring what the consequences would be. 6 years clean, and proud.

5. If you can instantly become an expert in something what would it be? Dialysis. I would love to be a Dialysis technician, due to what my mother had to go through. 

6. If you could eliminate one thing from daily routine, what would it be and why? WORK.

7. What is your real favorite movie, and what movie do you pretend is your favorite to sound cultured? My favorite movie is Parasite, across the board, I do not care what anyone thinks, because frankly I'm already cultured 😉

8. What is the best gift anyone's ever given to you? A stable, healthy, beautiful form of love. Next would be all my designer bags. 

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Great, it's time to go to work and have responsibilities that I cannot ignore. Oh why, why can't I ignore them? Why must I do this day in and day out?

10. If you could visit any place in the world and where would it be and why? I have already been to 39 states, and a lot in Europe and the Caribbean. I would love to see Tokyo, Japan or Hong Kong, China. 

11. What chi'ldish things do you still do as an adult? A lot. I still wear my ch'ildren's clothes (that appear to be for adults), I am a size 12 ki'ds in jeans, and most of everything I wear is from the ki'ds department, some not. I also still eat Spaghetti O's, Chef Boyardee, and sugary ki'd's cereals. 

12. If you were a type of jeans, what type would you be? GUESS all the way, or Levi's. 

13. If you had one extra hour of free time a day, how would you use it? Research. Research all day.

14. If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be? Bigots.

15. What is something you can do better than anyone else you know? Makeup, Special FX Makeup, Costume Makeup. All things Snow. I am an 'Advanced Snow Manager' at my job, along with being an Operations Controller. If you ever need the forecast two weeks in advance, I got you.

16. What was the most embarrassing thing you have done on a date? Lmfao. Well. Getting too drunk and telling my life story, and crying.

17. If you moved to Sesame Street, who would you want as your neighbor? Why? Oscar, the Grouch. 

18. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? REWIND.

19. Would you rather have no internet for a week, or without your phone? No internet. 

20. Would you rather listen to music from the '70s or music from today? Both. 

21. Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago, or be middle class today? Middle class today. 

22. Name the person in the room (or in the comments) that you could assume is best dressed. He's not even here yet, but @Mr.Dawn.

23. What was the most awkward romantic encounter you've had? The Guy I was with pulled into the Burger King parking lot on Valentine's Day.

24. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger? End World Hunger.

25. What do you think the secret to a good life is? If I knew that, I'd probably be the next prophet.

I haven't read all of this yet, but I just saw Yungblud and got really excited hahaha, they'd be one of mine too! ❤

Oh...it did let me copy it. 😅

Schitz Creek as I want to be besties with David and Alexa....and Stevie, and Moira 😅 But mainly David. 

We didn't have lockers here. If we did mine would have been decorated in emo s hit 🤣.

YUNGBLUD ❤, Stephen King, Tim Burton.

Hmm. In Greece you can go on a trip to Shipwreck Cove and you jump from the boat and swim to the shore and the water is reeeeeally choppy and wild, that was fun.

5. If you can instantly become an expert in something what would it be?

Mental health.

Setting an alarm. It really annoys me that that is a thing we (most humans) have to do and we can't just wake up naturally when our bodies want to. 

Enteral sunshine of the spotless mind. I wouldn't lie about what films I like, I enjoy a wide variety. 

My enchanted rose. 

Not again 😅

I adore Greece, I'd also love to see the Northern Lights.

So many. My wide variety of Disney pjs, I cuddle a Pusheen plush to go to sleep, my bedding is Nightmare Before Christmas...why do all my things revolve around bed, I need to get out more. 🤣

Torn.

Why lie, I'd waste it scrolling the internet. 😅

Money.

.........erm. That's so lame that I can't think of a single thing. 🙃

Called someone the wrong name.

Mr. Snuffleupagus. His name is fun to say.

100% rewind. 

There is zero point in my phone without interent, I do not call people. 😅

Now if we mean now as in 2000s in general and not the last few years. 90s also.

Middle class today.

22. Name the person in the room (or in the comments) that you could assume is best dressed. @bones and @brittniisundae.

I went to a guys home and his ch*ldren were there (even though we hardly knew each other so that was weird to start with ) and his son  told me all about his Dad's girlfriend (who I didn't know existed). So, that was awesome. 😬

War...I think. That is one tough question.

Being happy with what you have.