YOU - The Netflix Original

bones

• Elites

I have to say, the series You has caught my attention since the first season. There are many plot holes, and many loose ends never tied, but it remains my guilty pleasure. 

Does anyone else enjoy You, or seen the new season that came out Friday 10/15? 

I’d love your thoughts, I finished last night and don’t know how I feel about it. 

Ugh. 

Happy Penn Badgley GIF by Lifetime

Just finished the season - was blown away by both main characters finding a way to constantly feel sorry for themselves & paint themselves the v****ms when they’re regularly ending human lives.

Was so bizarre. Like they saw other people as insects and their own lives were the only ones with value.

• Elites
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

Just finished the season - was blown away by both main characters finding a way to constantly feel sorry for themselves & paint themselves the v****ms when they’re regularly ending human lives.

Was so bizarre. Like they saw other people as insects and their own lives were the only ones with value.

I think they are consistently trying to do the same formula over and over again... Not sure if you have seen Pretty Little Liars but it was a constant 'let's keep this going as long as we can because the viewers love it so much, but we have no idea where we are going with this'.

Extremely bizarre. Love being ridiculous the entire season, adding in a teenage k*d.. why? No clarity on Love's ex-husband's death besides the mother's speculation?

I don't know - but here we go again - now in France, Joe is Nick? Let's continue the same old formula.... How long will this go on.

3 minutes ago, bones said:

Let's continue the same old formula.... How long will this go on.

Problem is, if they change the formula, they risk losing their audience. Happens to shows often. Like the show Heroes or the WWE (for me at least).