Trying To Process Bashurverse Passing Away

Admin

So I guess Bashurverse passed away from COVID. It appears he was not vaccinated.

Are any of you still unvaccinated? 

Apparently the Delta variant is worse, and those unvaccinated are getting hit really hard as the virus is evolving?

• Heart 2

RIP to Bashurverse and healing thoughts and prayers for those affected by his passing. 🙏 I'm not too familiar with who he is, but it's awful to hear of anyone's death. 

I've had two grandparents pass from COVID within the last year 😢, so I made sure to sign up for my vaccine as soon as it was available here. I just finished up with my second dose last week. I didn't have any side effects other than a sore arm and short headache both times. I'm now in direct contact with a lot of elderly patients at the hospital I'm working at, so I take it as my personal responsibility not to be a spreader and contribute to the death of anyone else's grandparents.

Like you said, the Delta variant seems to be even more contagious than previous strains and is seriously harming or killing seemingly young and healthy people too. Everyone who doesn't have allergies and is able to get the vaccine really should. If anyone is experiencing any hesitancy, which is 100% your right to feel, it may be wise to at least discuss your individual case with a doctor and proceed from there.

Stay healthy and safe, everyone! ❤️

Edited by Carrie Danielle
  • Heart 1

Yeah RIP to Bashurverse / Toasty. He had a really tough life, I still remember when Keemstar was picking on him and H3H3 did nothing but make that drama ten times worse, and ugh. It seems like such a sad way to go.

I'm fully vaccinated, so is my boyfriend. But the virus keeps mutating and I'm pretty sure there's at least one variant (I don't know if it entered the United States or not), but it's completely vaccine resistant thus far. But then again, Collin Powell - former secretary of state - was fully vaccinated and passed from COVID this morning. I mean, he was 83, but you get what I'm saying. 

I think it was Scottland, but one country implemented a policy of "those who are sick/vulnerable, stay at home. Don't go anywhere don't do anything. And those who are well and in good health and not at a severe risk, live your lives normally." But then it brings up the argument of is that truly the dictatorial route we want to go or should go? It's crazy times right now, that's a 100% guarantee. 

17 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

I'm going to get the booster vaccine next month. Anything to keep me and my loved ones safe.

Same. My girlfriend and my k'ids rely on me. So I need to stay healthy for them and make sure I do the responsible thing and keep up with my vaccinations. Unfortunately my k'ids aren't eligible for the shot yet. I plan on them getting one though when it becomes available. 

• Star 1

14 hours ago, seeairuhhmist said:

Collin Powell - former secretary of state - was fully vaccinated and passed from COVID this morning. I mean, he was 83, but you get what I'm saying. 

It blows my mind how a lot people consistently fail to see how serious this is.

Really sad Mr Powell passed. At least he was older but going that way is so unfair.

• Heart 1