Opinions on Clairvoyants?

So, you may all think I'm strange but I went to see a Clairvoyant tonight. Not just me, there were about 100 people in the room. My boyfriend 'came through' and I would always be skeptical as details of him being missing/appeals/him d***g were in the local papers over the course of  2 weeks before his body was found in the river.

But, the things she said to me, literally NO ONE could have known. I don't mean generic things that could apply to anyone, I mean no one would know, some were even quite rude haha and she was embarrassed to say them.

Just curious to hear everyone's views on this. I'm not religious, I don't necessarily believe in a higher being, but I am open minded and the thought that he could still be around me, in some way, definitely does bring me comfort.

6 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Although I've never experienced this, I believe it's possible. I am religious so I believe that when someone passes away, their spirit could still be around. 

Honestly it was crazy, I went in looking forward to it, but not expecting anything. But the things that were said, it's blown my mind. 

• Star 1

• Mod
2 hours ago, ZombiesAteCharley said:

Honestly it was crazy, I went in looking forward to it, but not expecting anything. But the things that were said, it's blown my mind. 

Yeah stuff like that is crazy. It could be a coincidence, or it could actually be real. There's nothing wrong with believing they're still around and reaching out to you.

17 hours ago, ZombiesAteCharley said:

I've talked to a fortune teller when I was 18.  None of it ever came to pass.  

Edited by Mr.Dawn

• Mod

I went to a psychic once just for fun and to see what my future holds lol. Some things she said were accurate, like about my profession and other things but some things didn't happen and I didn't see them happening either. I didn't fully believe her but it was entertaining lol

• Star 1