Recommend Your Favorite Anime!

Admin

Here are my recommendations, please add your own!

Full Metal Alchemist
The story follows two alchemist brothers, Edward and Alphonse Elric, who want to restore their bodies to normal after a failed attempt to bring their mother back to life using alchemy.
fullmetal alchemist armstrong GIF

Hellsing
Alucard is a vampire, an undead creature that drinks human blood to survive. He is the main protagonist of the series, and was initially a human who became a vampire against his will.
hottest anime men in no particular order GIF

My Hero Academia
My Hero Academia is a story of an ordinary boy who dreams of becoming a hero, but is then suddenly in a world where people with superpowers are the norm. He faces many challenges with friends and rivals, as well as villains, all of whom are out to stop people like him.
funimation what it takes to be a hero GIF by My Hero Academia

One Punch Man
One Punch Man is a Japanese anime series that has gained a lot of attention in America. It is on the other end of the spectrum from the much more popular Dragon Ball Z.  Created by an author who goes by the pen name, ONE. The series is set in the fictional "City Z" and depicts the adventures of Saitama, a self-described "hero for fun," who uses his powers to fight evil.
one punch man preview GIF

Ok, your turn, recommend some for us please 🙂

• Heart 1

Dr.stone

Senku Ishigami is a genius teenage that loves science, he rebuilds civilization after the humanity has been petrified for 3,700 years, him and others face obstacles starting from scratch. fire manga GIF by mannyjammy

• Heart 1

Posted (edited)

Soul Eater

Děath weapon meister Academy is a school where a group of students attend to be a demon hunter,  a weapon user also called a meister is paired up with the one who can transform themselves into a weapon bright sun GIF

Edited by Minty

• Mod

x x x holic/great teacher onizuka/ d e a t h note/ been watching demon slayer, its iight/ jigoku shoujo is amazing lol had to space it out cause its censored for no reason 

• Elites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Onision said:

Castlevania

Inspired by the popular video game series, this anime series is a dark me***val fantasy. It follows the last surviving member of the disgraced Belmont clan, Trevor Belmont, trying to save Eastern Europe from extinction at the hands of Vlad Dracula Tepes. As Dracula and his legion of vampires prepare to rid the world of humanity's stain, Belmont is no longer alone, and he and his misfit comrades race to find a way to save mankind from the grief-maddened Dracula. 

belmont12.gif

Edited by Rain Dancer - Taylor
Hit the send button too soon

1 hour ago, Plench said:

I recommend Overlord!

What is that about?

4 hours ago, mcfly said:

x x x holic/great teacher onizuka/ d e a t h note/ been watching demon slayer, its iight/ jigoku shoujo is amazing lol had to space it out cause its censored for no reason 

I actually forgot Death Note... how?

7 hours ago, mazilumadaljdkdkdudjdmafal said:

Blood + 😁

Wut is dat?

2 hours ago, Invispara said:

I've really been enjoying That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. It's a pretty interesting take on an isekai anime.

WHAAAAT? Do tell... what is this?

What is Evangelion?

*looks it up*

The anime series known as Evangelion was created by Hideaki Anno in the mid-1990s and consisted of 26 episodes that aired on TV in 199 Its popularity has grown since then, with the series continuing to be released in different formats, such as manga, animated film, video games, and more. The show is set in a futuristic Tokyo and follows a 14-year-old boy named Shinji after he is chosen to be an Evangelion pilot. Throughout the series, the main characters fight sentient beings called Angels, which are beings from another dimension that threaten the lives of humans.

evangelion GIF

On 5/12/2021 at 7:14 PM, Onision said:

WHAAAAT? Do tell... what is this?

It's an isekai anime where an average, boring, middle aged man ***s and gets reincarnated as a slime in a fantasy dimension. Normally, in this world, slimes are one of the weakest monsters, but the main character uses his intelligence as a human to exploit his slime abilities and become ridiculously powerful. It's hilarious and has definitely become one of my favourites.

• 3 months later...