My new boyfriend cheated on me: THE ENTIRE TIME

bones

• Elites

Hi all.

I know I have been away from the forum for a little bit but only because I have been so distracted in my new relationship and tried to give him my utmost attention.

Two days ago, I found out he has been cheating on me. The entire time we have been together.

Kept a "TextFree" number to talk to her. His 'friend' Lauren that lives with them said 'you know he still talks to Emma right?' and I said no.

I knew his passcode because he willingly gave it to me. It is usually against my moral code to violate anyone's privacy but I just needed to know. I found the app and all of the messages. I was heartbroken. He said he wanted her to have his k***s, wished that her head was on his chest instead of mine, took pictures of the gifts I GOT HIM to her and sent them to her, sent pictures of the vacations I GOT HIM to her. 

Then he had a mental breakdown and fought his brother. 

He ran away after this. He also swindled me into moving in with him when I repeatedly said it wasn't a good idea. I ended up agreeing. Now I have to figure out ANOTHER place to live, because they are forcing me out and he said he will not return until I am completely gone and all my things are completely gone. I did absolutely nothing wrong. He has blocked me, on everything, owes me around $4k, he has no job, hasn't talked to me whatsoever or even apologized -- I am at a loss for words.

I am sorry for being away so long but this is still the most supportive community I know.

Please let me know your thoughts.

On 9/30/2021 at 7:51 AM, bones said:

Please let me know your thoughts.

I'm very sorry about all of this. You didn't deserve it. All you can do is move forward and don't get discouraged. The right man will come along. You'll go through several people before you land your happily ever after. 

• Heart 1

• Elites
On 9/30/2021 at 1:10 PM, Onision said:

I think your best bet is to not rely on anyone being there for you. Take command of your life you know?

I completely agree. 

42 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I'm very sorry about all of this. You didn't deserve it. All you can do is move forward and don't get discouraged. The right man will come along. You'll go through several people before you land your happily ever after. 

You always get me. 

20 hours ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

You have a point, but most people can't get through without at least one good friend or family member. In my darkest moments I kept going on for my mother, without her I wouldn't be here anymore.

Ugh I feel this so much. My mom was my everything…. she died two years ago. I would not be in this predicament if she were alive. 

23 hours ago, Kissmeimcanadian said:

Girl I am SO SORRY that happened to you. I feel your pain. You’re BEAUTIFUL and honestly he sound like a sack of s***t that needs help just whipping his own a**. Onision is right. Take command and don’t rely on people because you seem far better off without the leaches in your life.

You are amazing. This made me smile for the first time in a week. Thank you. 

On 9/30/2021 at 11:43 AM, Kaitlind said:

Wow I am so sorry about that. I don't understand why some people lie to and cheat on their significant others. I hope you will be able to find another place to live soon. You did not deserve any of that.

@Kaitlind you are the best. thank you for always giving me your best thoughts and opinions. they mean so much to me. 

• Heart 2

Well. The good thing is you found out sooner rather than later. Yes, it does s*ck you invested a pretty penny in this person. However, it would truly be very very unfortunate had you stayed with him for several years, got married, had a ch*ld or two, shared a house, got an STI, and found out you were sharing him with 2 or more  se* partners that he purposely neglected to mention through the years. Now imagine that train wreck of having to get a divorce and  having a property dispute with him because he has marital rights to everything you own. At least you're out before more opportunities opened up for him to infect & destroy your life even further. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn

• Elites
23 hours ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Well. The good thing is you found out sooner rather than later. Yes, it does s*ck you invested a pretty penny in this person. However, it would truly be very very unfortunate had you stayed with him for several years, got married, had a ch*ld or two, shared a house, got an STI, and found out you were sharing him with 2 or more  se* partners that he purposely neglected to mention through the years. Now imagine that train wreck of having to get a divorce and  having a property dispute with him because he has marital rights to everything you own. At least you're out before more opportunities opened up for him to infect & destroy your life even further. 

This is all very true.

If only I could hit him with a civil suit fot $4k plus for using my a**. I guess I give trust too easily. Lesson learned.

54 minutes ago, bones said:

If only I could hit him with a civil suit fot $4k plus for using my a**. I guess I give trust too easily. Lesson learned.

That is the part that s*cks about it. He was a bad investment. You didn't know he was going to do you dirty or you would have had him sign a Promissory Note before spending as much as you did on him. Even asking someone you're with to sign a PN isn't exactly healthy in the relationship because it doesn't build trust at all.