Kindness thread

I... don't consider what I do charity because what I do makes me happy - and therefore I'm not really losing anything. I also don't really think about it being nice too much as... when it comes naturally you don't think of it at all.

I could tell you what mean things I've done, because those I'm not a fan of, and those things stick out in my mind... 

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

• Mod

It's pretty sad that I can't think of anything nice I've done for someone recently lol. I guess one nice thing I can think of is helping pay for this forum 😋 Other nice things I've done were holding doors open for strangers and helping one lady at the store by grabbing something she couldn't reach. That was a long time ago but I'll always remember it because it made me happy to help her.

• Heart 3

3 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

It's pretty sad that I can't think of anything nice I've done for someone recently lol. I guess one nice thing I can think of is helping pay for this forum 😋 Other nice things I've done were holding doors open for strangers and helping one lady at the store by grabbing something she couldn't reach. That was a long time ago but I'll always remember it because it made me happy to help her.

Yeah I was about to say - you do nice stuff for me all the time 🙂

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

You post fun things to read here and that’s nice of you. Little things count

• Heart 1

21 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

Donated to my favorite charities. Its been a tradition on my bday, so I don't know if it counts as it was planned, but I also told a dude his shoe laces were untied today at a gas station 👀 Maybe I was helpful a little there. I hope! 

Happy So Excited GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

You're an amazing and kind person. I hope everything you've ever dreamed off comes true or happens for you. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1