Parents Signing Their Offspring Up For American Horror Story???

Admin

So there is a lot of disturbing content on American Horror story, which is fine to an extent - in the most recent season they made an actual girl who was about 10 simulate ending someone's life and consuming their blood/eat a fake dead rabbit raw and I'm just wondering... who signed their offspring up for this? Why? How is that ok?

Also, in American Horror Stories, they had someone who was 20 something play a 16 year old, and they then filmed that "16 year old" gratifying herself - making the audience ask themselves: Why are we watching this? Why is this on HULU? This is literally wrong.

So??? How is any of this allowed and how is having a little girl pretend to end someone's life and drink their blood not causing long-term trauma?

Telling millions watching and supporting this kind of thing, subjecting and actual young person to this is fine? 

This person is at the age when they are suppose to be playing with barbies.

And the 20 something year old? That’s right next to doing ABDL for money, how is that ok?

rob lowe alex GIF

I know in film/ TV etc they often use older people/adults to play teenagers pretty much for this very reason (being able to do se*ual  teenage 'coming of age' type of scenes without it being considered CP.   There IS something a bit off about portraying scenes of under*** people doing highly se*ual things .. even if they arent actually teenagers, that is the idea the film/show is trying to portray / the image they are trying to put in the viewers head.   i understand it to a certain extent when they are going for realistic plotline... teenage-dom IS usually the age at which you start exploring your own body and se*uality... but i dont think it needs to be done quite so graphically ESPECIALLY when portraying a teenager/under*** person... really not neccesary.. they can get the point across without all that .. for the most part those scenes are always just awkward anyway.. (unless you're a p******r or generally weird... nobody usually like...really enjoys those scenes...those are the scenes that like if you try to watch a show like that with a group then we all just get silent and awkward lol.  

As for ch*ld actors in general like very young ch*ldren acting... thats a whole big debate and even WITHOUT having ch*ldren doing really intense or weird scenes like that, ch*ld actors go thru a lot of s***t and usually dont grow up to become the most balanced people.  We all appreciated great ch*ld actors of the time like for instance k*d from the 6th sense back in the day who was also in a bunch of other intense roles like pay it forwards (where he was a v****m of ch*ld ab**e, bullying, + eventually essentially m**dered by his bully) and even A.I playing some robot-k*d in an apocalyptical wasteland ...  he's probably one of the lucky ones as he eventually QUIT acting pretty young too and havent heard too much about him since, but to put k***s into roles like that is bad enough without ust the general affects of growing up on screen and having their ch*ldhood self and the roles they are expected to play/ personalities they take on as actors  essentially blur  lines... Like the olsen twins (who had mostly tame PG roles) have still said said half their ch*ldhood memories growing up are blurred with memories of being on set... ch*ldren in general shouldnt be pretty much working full time, they're meant to be k***s..  Most of the parents who sign their k***s up for stuff like this are has-been or never been actors themselves who want to live vicariously thru their k***s... a lot of harm comes from it too when the k*d ends up finding fame and money and the parents essentially have the k*d working to support the family which effs with the entire family dynamic and causes a lot of pyshological issues revolving around the family too... like aside from just the roles the k***s are made to play it becomes a WHOLE THING that i definitely don't think is usually in a k***s best intersest.  there are some k***s that are able to do it for a little while and do their schooling on the side and really enjoy acting but able to take off and quit when they need to, go off to college and leave it behind as a fun thing they did, but for the most part ch*ld -acting seems like a bad idea... double edged sword tho because who doesnt love horror movies that have the token 'inherently creepy k*d' who draws big black circles, stares into space and says vaguely creepy things lol....  complaining about ch*ld actors while also fully enjoying those types of movies like the babadook, the ring, etc.  lol

• Mod

I like how you pick up on certain things a lot of people wouldn't think about. I didn't think about this while watching this show and you're right, it is weird/gr*ss. The parents probably care more about all the money their ch*ld is making them or they want their ch*ld to be famous. I'm not saying that's what's happening here, but why else would you have your ch*ld act in this type of environment?

16 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I like how you pick up on certain things a lot of people wouldn't think about. I didn't think about this while watching this show and you're right,

In less than 10 years directors will be getting sued and canceled for this.

Just imagine being on set, how wrong it would feel. People ignore that gut wrong feeling and pay the price later. No one talks about it now, but they will when others start pointing this out.

• Star 1

• Mod
5 minutes ago, Onision said:

In less than 10 years directors will be getting sued and canceled for this.

Just imagine being on set, how wrong it would feel. People ignore that gut wrong feeling and pay the price later. No one talks about it now, but they will when others start pointing this out.

I can definitely see that happening in the future.  

16 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I can definitely see that happening in the future.  

As soon as people say it’s wrong, people will start looking inside, about how they “really felt” and that’s when you’ll get people apologizing and being embarrassed etc.

Society is so weird, how long we live with double standards and contradictions while acting like nothing is wrong.

• Star 1

Parents often use their ch*ldren for quick and easy fame and money, I’m sure her role probably did not pay a significant amount of money but this poor ch*ld has probably been in audition after audition to be cast in a role so their parents can make a quick buck.  

(!!!trigger warning!!!) All too often things like this lead to ch*ldren being a**ed on set and ch*ld actors have a tract record for not making it to adult hood due to t*******c experiences. Sadly parents don’t think about these things. 

Gotta get that sweet sweet ch*ld actor money. At least legit ch*ld acting is regulated unlike family vlog channels who exploit their k***s 24/7. Give the k***s a rest. I was scared of CGI reismemee (twilight baby idk how her name goes) but I appreciate the thought behind sparing an actual baby from that role.