does anyone else miss the days of liking onision not being a big deal?

There's no real accountability either - they took so many of my accounts/monetization etc and when it turned out they were wrong? No apologies, just them pretending it never happened and they did not just ruin an innocent person's life... *deeeeeeeeep sigh*

The internet is bats***t.

• Heart 2

• Mod

Well years ago even before all this stuff happened I still got hate for being a fan but I've come to learn that there's nothing we can do about it. They're not going to change my mind and I'm not going to let their comments get to me. I'm just going to keep supporting him in everything regardless of what they think. 

30 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I'm just going to keep supporting him in everything regardless of what they think. 

What they think has been repeatedly debunked by authorities & hard evidence so… makes sense to not buy the BS.

• Heart 2

Came in as a late bloomer. The very moment I questioned about his side of anything, people were downright awful towards me, just by a single question. So when I saw more of his videos being posted, I was like "see, this wasn't so difficult", nobody else was willing to accept the truth or even be civil enough to answer me. Onision was the only civil person to lay it out, before I even joined the forum. I'm happy to be here, and I'm thankful to have seen the evidence & finally know, & I can also use it to inform others. 👍

• Heart 1

• Mod
13 minutes ago, Onision said:

What they think has been repeatedly debunked by authorities & hard evidence so… makes sense to not buy the BS.

Yep and they can't even show the "proof" they say they have because there is none. They act like they know everything even though they weren't there. This is why I'm on your side and always will be.

I have one main rule.

If you do not know something, do not talk about it.

Also, I do not like being told what to think, how to react, what do you expect?

Me human, me random

I love being able to make my own conclusions, also I think it is fair for everyone, having the chance of explaining yourself and being listened.

Whenever I see "an assumption" I cringe 

Now it is not about being wrong or right

It is about not having the emphathy of stoooneeeeee.

Pdt: like with wspp, people in social media tell things and act crazy. It's like having a bunch of people saying stuff so freely and disrespectfully , if you do that in real life you'd be punched. Do not forget that.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites

I refuse to give up my support for him when I’ve been shown no real evidence of anything. Yet when I say I support Onision, I’m a bad person? I’m tired of explaining to anybody that it comes up to that it doesn’t make any sense, and having people respond BASICALLY with “yeah I don’t care about the facts and screw you”. And for me it’s just annoying, I can’t imagine being the person they were a**acking directly. 

• Heart 2

On 9/5/2021 at 1:54 AM, Onision said:

I don’t think people understand how boring I am IRL. They made up some super psycho character and I’m like eating chips while listening to techno like “who did what now?”

The promise of money & attention kills brain cells.

I find it funny when people somehow think they know more about a person than the person themselves. They must be mind readers. "Do you even crystal ball bruh 🧞‍♂️"

3 hours ago, Sid not vicious said:

I find it funny when people somehow think they know more about a person than the person themselves. They must be mind readers. "Do you even crystal ball bruh 🧞‍♂️"

Most probably just don't care - about any of it - so they just say what they want as there is no consequence.

On 9/6/2021 at 5:40 PM, Onision said:

Most probably just don't care - about any of it - so they just say what they want as there is no consequence.

Oh trust me they totally drank your  coolaid ......Someone who doesn't care about someone doesnot spend that much time whatching a&e specials and investigating 6 plus odd years of someone's intire  internet career without developing some kind of attachment or symposium or was a secret fan all along and then just like that they turn on you twisting every Convo and going way over the top ...literally with there black 🖤 soles being so so horrible makes me sick and I might not know as much about you cuz I am newer to social media but I like what you do and you make me laugh .so you get my vote and I hate to here them bulling you and not be able to help ...plus Onision=laughter Onision a haters=negative mean u**y you decided wish more dangerous.....

Wich not wish ...lol I'm a horrible speller .....

• Elites

Have always been a fan, friend, banana power enthusiast. 

Since day one. 

Some things never change. The people you connect with, that make such a powerful impact on your life, regardless of others’ opinions - because that’s what they are. Opinions. And they can keep them. He is a fantastic content creator and people are just annoying as f’uck to be quite honest. 

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, bones said:

The people you connect with, that make such a powerful impact on your life, regardless of others’ opinions - because that’s what they are. Opinions. And they can keep them.

Yeah like if people said Jim Carey Was a monster I'd be like:  No you're a monster.

IN FACT people have gone after Jim for some rumor and I'm like "That's BS" because it's gotta be and I love Jim.

You took the words outa 

1 hour ago, bones said:

Have always been a fan, friend, banana power enthusiast. 

Since day one. 

Some things never change. The people you connect with, that make such a powerful impact on your life, regardless of others’ opinions - because that’s what they are. Opinions. And they can keep them. He is a fantastic content creator and people are just annoying as f’uck to be quite honest. 

Omg 😃 lol you took the. Words outa my brain and said it in just the right way short and to the point .....I s*ck at this stuff and I just take a little bit longer explaining my observations about the anti-"O"- cult I'm meAn clout monsters ....I mean yah ya know ...QNoY.gif.a3b489368afc56bd54430668e8535d7d.gif

On 9/4/2021 at 6:43 PM, Onision said:

So the problem is I didn't do anything.

It s*cks being canceled/having people freak out about stuff you never even did.

That's the problem when most of your main audience consists of teenagers and obstinate bigots who only go off of "word of mouth" and rumors. Because that's how k ids act in high school. Their version of "truth" is what they "say" it is. Even though that kind of thinking is very naïve, narrow, and obtuse. 

If I were to go argue with them. They'd come up with a hundred reasons that are imaginary claims and stories and they will say that is proof. There's no point. You can't argue with stupid or crazy most of the time. IT's as bad as every other religious debate that I've had with Christians. They always have a "reason" no matter how invalid that reason is. They still go off of unevidenced stories and claims. They don't know what "evidence" is or how it works. They just think they do. 

It's very frustrating arguing with someone whose already judged you and they're not changing their mind about you. 

No matter how strong your argument is. People like that who have such a sanctimonious attitude really aggravate me. All they do is look for other people that they can pass judgment on because it makes them feel better about themselves. 

1 hour ago, bones said:

It's easy to side with Onision because I know what it's like to be put in a corner and judged and belittled. I dealt with it in middle school for a while and I dealt with it at a Baptist church when I was 18 having been forced to go by my mother. I was eventually kicked out for getting in a relationship with one of the members. She and I never had s'ex or anything like that. And the Youth Pastor came to the conclusion that I was not a Christian. He wasn't wrong lol. He noticed that I didn't  pray. That I never talked about his religion or praised his deity with him or any of the other members. In the end, I had to leave. YAY!!!

Really if I had it my way, I wouldn't have been at the church to begin with. Because I don't believe in the existence deities nor worship them. I was there because my mother is in denial that her one of her sons is an Atheist / Non Believer of ALL deities and religions that worship them.

The youth pastors name was Tanner. He was a very judgmental a'sshole. That particular church was huge on their own rules and discipline if you attended any groups, they domineered their "rules" onto you. I was always getting b'itched at by him. He did not like me. I eventually just told him I didn't believe his deity existed. He didn't take it very well. He liked to make Christian religious reference about how people like me are going to be damned for eternity after we d*e and blah blah blah. He and his friends judged me over their superstitious beliefs. While their reasons are valid to them and they'll  ALWAYS find a reason to believe that there's a "Sky Daddy" and try to argue their beliefs into existence using the God of Gaps by ham fisting religion in with science and "The First Cause Argument". Those beliefs and arguments will ALWAYS be INVALID to me.