Jump to content

What is your shoes size?


Recommended Posts


Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

Your feets are not big. I can wear a 5 or 6 in US, depending on brand/make. My feet are meh. But im 5'3 so I need me some height. 😂

They are! I'm not really long 5.4F

when I shop for shoes I always have trouble find shoes  that don't look big... Also I habe buy guy shoes because here it isn't easy to find women shoes in my shoes size or I have to buy it online 

Edited by cool.dus.niet
  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've honestly seen some huge feet, so to me not big. So I'm just going to mark it down that you have nice feet. 😊 with the hopes that it doesn't sound weird. 😂 What are your favorite type of shoes to wear? Can you wear shoes that arch? Or do you prefer flats? I like some athletic looking shoes/boots that have a wedge in the back and found they were super comfortable.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I've honestly seen some huge feet, so to me not big. So I'm just going to mark it down that you have nice feet. 😊 with the hopes that it doesn't sound weird. 😂 What are your favorite type of shoes to wear? Can you wear shoes that arch? Or do you prefer flats? I like some athletic looking shoes/boots that have a wedge in the back and found they were super comfortable.

Love to wear sneakers, in the summer no shoes for me!

Love my demonias I want more of them but there are expensive. Yes I buy the vegan nog real leather. those on the picture I have at home. 

spacer.png

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Love to wear sneakers, in the summer no shoes for me!

Love my demonias I want more of them but there are expensive. Yes I buy the vegan nog real leather. those on the picture I have at home. 

spacer.png

Okay you get more high fives. These look awesome. I can honestly say I've never owned a pair. I like to switch up my style a bit, so I could definitely learn from you. ❤ Keep it up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Okay you get more high fives. These look awesome. I can honestly say I've never owned a pair. I like to switch up my style a bit, so I could definitely learn from you. ❤ Keep it up!

I have alot of styles 2 we can always talk about that. 

I can be a emo, Goth, steampunk, cute, regular, lazy, tomboy/guy I wear what I feel. If I want to look like a bad b*tch i will look like one haha

Or more think because they always calling me cute. I'm not

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

I have alot of styles 2 we can always talk about that. 

I can be a emo, Goth, steampunk, cute, regular, lazy, tomboy/guy I wear what I feel. If I want to look like a bad b*tch i will look like one haha

Or more think because they always calling me cute. I'm not

Hah! I ❤ it! My wardrobe is so mixed up.. lately, I have been throwing whatever on and not being so fashion focused. I have those days 😬 it'll be okay though. You know what you are...unique. 😊 & your personality top notch! ⚡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...