What is your shoes size?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

Your feets are not big. I can wear a 5 or 6 in US, depending on brand/make. My feet are meh. But im 5'3 so I need me some height. 😂

They are! I'm not really long 5.4F

when I shop for shoes I always have trouble find shoes  that don't look big... Also I habe buy guy shoes because here it isn't easy to find women shoes in my shoes size or I have to buy it online 

Edited by cool.dus.niet
  • Heart 1

I've honestly seen some huge feet, so to me not big. So I'm just going to mark it down that you have nice feet. 😊 with the hopes that it doesn't sound weird. 😂 What are your favorite type of shoes to wear? Can you wear shoes that arch? Or do you prefer flats? I like some athletic looking shoes/boots that have a wedge in the back and found they were super comfortable.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I've honestly seen some huge feet, so to me not big. So I'm just going to mark it down that you have nice feet. 😊 with the hopes that it doesn't sound weird. 😂 What are your favorite type of shoes to wear? Can you wear shoes that arch? Or do you prefer flats? I like some athletic looking shoes/boots that have a wedge in the back and found they were super comfortable.

Love to wear sneakers, in the summer no shoes for me!

Love my demonias I want more of them but there are expensive. Yes I buy the vegan nog real leather. those on the picture I have at home. 

spacer.png

• Star 1

2 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Love to wear sneakers, in the summer no shoes for me!

Love my demonias I want more of them but there are expensive. Yes I buy the vegan nog real leather. those on the picture I have at home. 

spacer.png

Okay you get more high fives. These look awesome. I can honestly say I've never owned a pair. I like to switch up my style a bit, so I could definitely learn from you. ❤ Keep it up!

7 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Okay you get more high fives. These look awesome. I can honestly say I've never owned a pair. I like to switch up my style a bit, so I could definitely learn from you. ❤ Keep it up!

I have alot of styles 2 we can always talk about that. 

I can be a emo, Goth, steampunk, cute, regular, lazy, tomboy/guy I wear what I feel. If I want to look like a bad b*tch i will look like one haha

Or more think because they always calling me cute. I'm not

• Star 1

38 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

I have alot of styles 2 we can always talk about that. 

I can be a emo, Goth, steampunk, cute, regular, lazy, tomboy/guy I wear what I feel. If I want to look like a bad b*tch i will look like one haha

Or more think because they always calling me cute. I'm not

Hah! I ❤ it! My wardrobe is so mixed up.. lately, I have been throwing whatever on and not being so fashion focused. I have those days 😬 it'll be okay though. You know what you are...unique. 😊 & your personality top notch! ⚡