Little Booty Ham Sandwich.
Dog The Cat.
Fifty Shades Of Graham.
Isaac Mewton.
Jabba The Butt.
Ninja Killer Nine Thousand.
Obi Wan Catnobi.
The Great Catsby.

I think just "Dog" or "Cat" would work. It's not the name, it's how you feel about them, the bond you have.

• Heart 1
  • Funny 1

Have anyone seen the one video of this cat talking and sounding possess when this guy brought a kitty into his house and even the kitty sound like it was saying help 😳 

15 minutes ago, Minty said:

Have anyone seen the one video of this cat talking and sounding possess when this guy brought a kitty into his house and even the kitty sound like it was saying help 😳 

Now I need to search for this 🤔 its funny because I tell my kitty I love you and he sort of mimics it. I remember the video of the cat that said " oh long johnson" Interesting!

• Heart 1

On 6/28/2021 at 12:45 PM, summerlusk said:

I had a dog named Betty Lou. She was my first dog, a basset hound. We didn’t name her, we just kept the name from the previous owner, which was a friend of our’s.

Oh, and my stepdad had a black female lab and yellow male lab named Sonny and Cher.

There's a stray cat in my neighborhood that I have nicknamed BK. 

He's the local serial Bird K*ller. His dumping grounds happen to be my front porch or near the bushes in the backyard. 

I couldn't tell you how many small funerals I've held for these tiny little sparrows, as I gently scoop 'em up and deposit them ever so gently in the yard waste bin. 

Tom Hanks Crying GIF by Golden Globes