Ch*ldhood

Posted (edited)

How would you describe your Ch*ldhood?
What defines your Ch*ldhood? A particular book (or book series), a game, movies, cartoons, TV series? 
Is there anything in particular you miss about being a Ch*l? The time you were a Ch*ld? 
Do you think your ch*ldhood has been instrumental in shaping your identity? 
What is your most cherished Ch*ldhood memory? 

Goodbye Childhood GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by cool.dus.niet
  • Star 1

• Mod

I had a great *****hood and I do miss it. There are certain songs that take me back to those days because I grew up listening to them and I still have a couple of old games I used to play on the computer back then. I just keep them for the memories. I just miss my *****hood home and the yard I used to play in. Ugh I wish I could go back lol

• Heart 1

my first 8 years was great in my ch*ldhood. I had everything a ch*ld wants. a great dad getting toys that I 
wanted to have I had a phone and a tv in my roon but everything changed. 

my mom left my dad she picked us (4 ch*lderen) up from
school she told us that we are going on vacation. We didn't but I didn't know then. we ended up in a safe house
I was really annoying *** just because I wanted attention and my dad back. My mom had a friend (just a friend) in house
he raised us up. He wasn't a good man.... he s*xual abuse me for 7years( 9 till 16th year). I didn't know what he was doing I though it was normal...
I did  go to police they didn't do much about it. He got p*****n time for 3 years, but because he had wait for the lawsuit for a year he ending up there for 2 year you think
but no he showed good will after a year he was out of p*****n. he had to stay in the country.  after 6 months he disappeared, just because the judge said he could go out to Belgium. 3 years later he is still gone. I have no idea where he is. its scary I hope he is de*d or something. don't want to see him ever again.  
next to this all we didn't had a lot of money. I got builied a lot I dint had friends that staid most of them left after few months. when I was 16 I was depressed. 
I didn't know what to do I got help when I was 18 still doing it. 

but even all this happend to me I wouldn't change a thing about my past. I'm who I'm today because all off this!

1 hour ago, heyitskaitlind said:

I had a great *****hood and I do miss it. There are certain songs that take me back to those days because I grew up listening to them and I still have a couple of old games I used to play on the computer back then. I just keep them for the memories. I just miss my *****hood home and the yard I used to play in. Ugh I wish I could go back lol

whitch songs do you miss? :3 

I was always taken care of. But I learned a lot from my parents with how not to raise a ***** if I ever have one. My parents divorced and it changed my perception on relationships for a long time. I was disowned over me having girlfriends. With time it gets better, I always forgive but never forget. I was a social chameleon and I enjoyed the variety of friends I had. Sadly I lost a lot of them as I became older due to them ***** young from drug use. I also lost touch with most after I suffered a break down and couldn't finish the rest of high school in school, though I still graduated. I miss my old home. Pool with a deck, night swimming and star gazing, playing basketball in the driveway. My friends who passed that would come up to play video games with me. But I'll keep those memories close. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Just now, heyitskaitlind said:

I grew up listening to Hanson, The Spice Girls, and some country artists like The Dixie Chicks. They're all nostalgic for me 😄

I did listen to spice girls. I was more rock listening acdc, kiss few others when I was 8 never really been in the top 40 song. It is that I have tiktok I check the original sounds out if i hadn't I wouldn't know what was popular music now. 

in the Netherlands they made a ch*lderen version from spice girls. K3 it was ment for adults but nope didn't work out. So now its a group girls sings voor ch*lderen. 

There was englisch version so you can google them. For real dutch k3 you have search for first girls year 2000 they got replaced 3 times. 4th time is coming 

• Heart 1