What Is Most Important In Life?

Admin

I think it changes. In life we have “seasons”and what is most important is determined by that. Now that I am a mom, simply feeling at peace and being content.. going to bed feeling like I did my best. 👌 I’m good with that right now. Raising these youngsters. Love and family matter most. Personal growth is something that I will always find important no matter how old I am or where I am in life. The whole purpose thing is always changing so I feel it’s a waste of headspace to sit and ponder on it. 

Think I value time the most, life is not guaranteed. What good is purpose if you’re not there to see it. I never worry about that one but I consider my time precious. Things change in an instant and when you pay attention to how valuable life is- it changes how you view it. I don’t put love high up on the list because that’s not guaranteed either, though I do give it freely in the hopes that it might return (but I don’t expect it) My peace is valuable too, and probably knowledgeable even more so. In the same sense, what good is peace if you’re not present or learning more. Pursuit of knowledge and time, will bring peace and wisdom. Lastly, I try to have fun in a lot of situations. Make the best of the moment, humor is important to my well being. If you can’t laugh through the bad stuff, the good won’t last long. 

• Heart 3