Movies you could watch over and over

• Mod

What's a movie you absolutely love that you could watch over and over again and never get tired of? Mine is 10 Things I Hate About You. That's been one of my most favorite movies since I was little.

• Heart 2

• Mod
46 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Alot of dutch movies 

Lover of loser 

Kruimeltje 

Afblijven (thats one is in English 2) 

Spangas (serrie) 

Most Disney movies. 

Alot of horror movies

Cool 🙂 I also have a lot of Disney and horror movies I never get tired of watching.

• Mod
59 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

which horror movies do you like?

The Conjuring movies, The Woman in Black, Halloween, Scream, etc. There's so many that I can't name them all haha

• Heart 1

• Elites

The Breakfast Club, 50 First Dates, Unbreakable, Grease, Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift, Logan, Little Nicky, **** Bill, VanHelsing, Loopers, Grand Torino, The Mask, 21.

• Heart 3

• Mod
1 hour ago, Leaf_ said:

The Breakfast Club, 50 First Dates, Unbreakable, Grease, Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift, Logan, Little Nicky, **** Bill, VanHelsing, Loopers, Grand Torino, The Mask, 21.

I love 50 First Dates, Grease, and The Mask 😄

• Mod
1 hour ago, Sierra said:

Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Big Lebowski, Insidious, Natural Born K*llers, The Exorcist, Blue Valentine, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sinister, It Follows

I love Rocky Horror Picture Show. I watched it on Halloween last year. I also like the other horror movies you listed 😃

On 5/22/2021 at 11:45 PM, Onision said:

I could watch The Avengers movies over and over 😛

I like them. But I need to be in the mood for it. Theres like what, 20 films now? 

I wasn't a big fan of Bri Larson's mouth in the media...neither was her cast mates lol. The actor that plays Rhoadey from Iron Man couldn't stand her. She even made Chris Hemsworth cringe. 

Other than MCU. The Terminator film franchise. The first 2 films and Dark Fate are my favorites. 

Then lets head on over to John Wick. Watching him go on an unjustified killing spree and feuding with his old colleagues is entertaining. He must have been dreaming about killing them before his wife passed away.

Then of course we have Karl Urban's Dredd where the entire film is of him killing gang members, ****philes, and homicidal drug dealers. Yay. 

Then of course Scarface is a must. I love seeing Tony get irate with homicidal intent and dropping F bombs left and right. He k*****d his share of good and bad people. 

Then the Underworld movies. I loved the gun fights in the first film. After that each film after spiraled down. Still entertaining.

Then there's Brad Pitt's Fury. One of the best WW 2 films I've ever watched.

• Elites

The Science of Sleep, The Devil's Rejects, As Above So Below, Underworld, John Wick, Constantine, Thumbsucker, Wristcutters: A Love Story, Sinister, SLC Punk, The Crow, Lost Boys, The Departed, Swiss Army Man, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, House of 1000 Corpses, Benny & Join, Heathers, The Fifth Element... there's more but I'd be typing for ages 😅 lol

• Heart 1

• Mod
2 minutes ago, SpookyCoo said:

The Science of Sleep, The Devil's Rejects, As Above So Below, Underworld, John Wick, Constantine, Thumbsucker, Wristcutters: A Love Story, Sinister, SLC Punk, The Crow, Lost Boys, The Departed, Swiss Army Man, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, House of 1000 Corpses, Benny & Join, Heathers, The Fifth Element... there's more but I'd be typing for ages 😅 lol

Haha awesome

• Heart 1

28 minutes ago, Brookeireland said:

I haven’t seen any of the movies you’ve mentioned thus far

Bro, get on it! Watch those movies 🙂

34 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Once I start one movie, I can't stop. It's crazy. They're great.

Avengers, yeah, I totally agree. Amazing.

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

• Elites

I used to have The Truman Show on over and over in the background . Reality Bites was my favorite movie in the 90s. I don't really repeat movies anymore. I'm not sure why. Just not really a rewatcher anymore. 

• Heart 1