Brie Larson Fired From Captain Marvel Role?

Admin

I really really hate this...

Bro, I wouldn't care if Brie Larson straight up said "I don't like Onision, Onision s*cks." I'd still be like, PLEASE PLAY CAPTAIN MARVEL MORE... because she was great... she did a really good job... so why are people speculating her getting fired? OH NO! SHE HAS OPINIONS!!! AHHH!!!

Larson’s popularity decreased mainly due to her political views. Larson is vocal about her political opinions. She is also a feminist and often speaks about the need for more equality in the film industry.

That's a quote from this article: https://www.dkoding.in/latest-news/captain-marvel-2-brie-larson-fired-from-the-marvels/

In other words - If you want to be famous, don't have opinions, don't have friends, don't have enemies, don't date, don't wear the wrong outfit, don't breathe too heavy, don't exist, but exist, but not too much. Can they just hit an on switch when you're needed on set?

Captain Marvel GIF by Marvel Studios

Image 001.jpg

She doesn't and was not working well with her fellow actors on set. None of them liked working with her. When that happens, the studio has a problem.

They also fired Terrence Howard and Edward Norton for the very same reasons. They were causing problems on set.

27 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

She doesn't and was not working well with her fellow actors on set. None of them liked working with her. When that happens, the studio has a problem.

What did she do specifically?

28 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

They also fired Terrence Howard and Edward Norton for the very same reasons. They were causing problems on set.

Actually I think the Terrence (according to him) thing was because he wanted to get paid more considering how much Robert was being paid... but what he didn't realize was: His role didn't matter THAT much.

• Mod

So I don't know much about Brie Larson other than apparently she's a rude person, but the fact she got fired from Captain Marvel over an opinion is unfair. It's like people expect celebrities to be perfect and have the same opinions as them. Just because they're famous doesn't mean they're not human and don't have their own beliefs like everyone else. 

12 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

Ridiculous. That’s all I have to say. 🙄

With the Hulk movie and replacing Norton - it wasn’t a good film IMO.

And the Iron Man sidekick, smaller role, who cares.

But replacing Captain Marvel? After the film was such a success? And great? 😩 Silly.

• Star 1

1 minute ago, Onision said:

But replacing Captain Marvel? After the film was such a success? And great? 😩 Silly.

Marvel shouldn't have fired Bri. She is a talented actress. 

Scarlett Johansson feels like they ripped her off after Black Widow. I don't blame her for hauling them into court. She's been with Marvel for a long time. She deserves better.

4 minutes ago, Onision said:

With the Hulk movie and replacing Norton - it wasn’t a good film IMO.

And the Iron Man sidekick, smaller role, who cares.

The Hulk film hasn't aged well. The CGI doesn't look so good in it. Especially seeing it on Blu Ray.

14 hours ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Marvel shouldn't have fired Bri. She is a talented actress. 

Scarlett Johansson feels like they ripped her off after Black Widow. I don't blame her for hauling them into court. She's been with Marvel for a long time. She deserves better.

The Hulk film hasn't aged well. The CGI doesn't look so good in it. Especially seeing it on Blu Ray.

The other Hulk movie is even worse… have you seen both? Yeesh.

excited hulk smash GIF

21 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

He was great in Troy. 

tumblr_n775mdE8C31s0teago5_400.gif

Literally what I was referencing really... made you feel like he was the most rational/intelligent person in the whole movie.

To be fair though, Brad Pitt's best role IMO.

Just now, Onision said:

Literally what I was referencing really... made you feel like he was the most rational/intelligent person in the whole movie.

To be fair though, Brad Pitt's best role IMO.

His character was the voice of reason. Everyone ignored him.

Their father, Priam, the king of Troy, was an idiot whose diplomatic skills were utter garbage and put his sons s*exual desires over everyone's lives. 

What Priam should have done. Was give Helen back and try to come to terms with the other kings. Which was beyond his logic. 

Her editing smiles onto the men heros was so funny to me so I’d be sad to see her go for anything that wasn’t an actually fireable offense (like theft or assault) politics shouldn’t be mixed with business

C86FD81F-A685-4A25-9CF2-0622A5019706.jpeg

It was a hoax. Some h'ater fans don't like Brie Larson, they think that if they pass along enough misinformation they can magically make her disappear and that's not how life works. Turns out she wasn't fired. Brie Larson is here to stay. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Heart 1