Raising your k***s to have the same political views as you

My parents raised me to be a Christian, look how that turned out...

What really matters is parents feeding their k***s well. Some people suffer obesity for life due to being trained to eat unhealthy for years by their parents.

• Heart 2

• Mod

I think parents should let their ch*ldren grow up with their own opinions on things. If they force their beliefs on them at an early age and won't let them learn anything for themselves, they will look at everything from one perspective. I'm not even into politics so if I had k***s, I wouldn't bring that stuff up. Ch*ldren shouldn't be taught to hate anyone anyway.

• Heart 2

Then you have a problem and have forgotten what it was like when YOU were a ch*ild.

These are adult issues and should remain as such.

You cant force a ch*ld to be exactly like you & have them strictly follow your set of opinions, religious, & political views. You're forcing them to grow up too fast.

They can barely comprehend the world as it is. Ch*ild politics consists of school activities, their friends, video games, tv, movies, sports, etc etc. 

Let them be a ch*ild. 

All you can really do is focus on raising them, teach them basic common decency, focus on having a good relationship with them, support them, & just be a parent.

Leave religion and politics out of it. Definitely religion.  Those are tox*c and ab*usive subjects to force down a k*ids throat and CAN cause mental and emotional damage.

• Heart 2

36 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Then you have a problem and have forgotten what it was like when YOU were a ch*ild.

These are adult issues and should remain as such.

You cant force a ch*ld to be exactly like you & have them strictly follow your set of opinions, religious, & political views. You're forcing them to grow up too fast.

They can barely comprehend the world as it is. Ch*ild politics consists of school activities, their friends, video games, tv, movies, sports, etc etc. 

Let them be a ch*ild. 

All you can really do is focus on raising them, teach them basic common decency, focus on having a good relationship with them, support them, & just be a parent.

Leave religion and politics out of it. Definitely religion.  Those are tox*c and ab*usive subjects to force down a k*ids throat and CAN cause mental and emotional damage.

My grandma on my mom’s side showed me a video of my cousin’s (whom I don’t have a relationship with anymore) daughter that she sent her of her mom asking her what she thinks of Joe Biden and she said “he’s an idiot”, then she said “that’s true, and why are the gas prices so high?” and she responded “because he hates us”. That’s what inspired me to make this topic, lol. She told her to say that. She’s only like 2 years old.

3 hours ago, summerlusk said:

My grandma on my mom’s side showed me a video of my cousin’s (whom I don’t have a relationship with anymore) daughter that she sent her of her mom asking her what she thinks of Joe Biden and she said “he’s an idiot”, then she said “that’s true, and why are the gas prices so high?” and she responded “because he hates us”. That’s what inspired me to make this topic, lol. She told her to say that. She’s only like 2 years old.

Image 001.jpg

Image 002.jpg

Hmm... I mean, if we're blaming fuel costs on political parties - looks like gas prices literally doubled under Republican rule, so I guess Republicans are the real problem or?

Obama took over: Gas prices dropped, then went up, then went down again.

Trump took over: Gas prices went up, then down.

So?

I mean the logic seems kinda... selective?

Under Bush, gas prices were extremely low, then exploded, all while he was in charge, he handed it off at a massive increase... we haven't recovered from that massive increase.

I donno, maybe like... the President of the US isn't the President of Gas companies? I donno.

• Heart 1