It's Randalin

Hitchens

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ParadiseLost said:

She looks like she used to be morbidly obese and has had it taken off her waist and belly, whether surgically or through losing weight... 

She has a lymphatic di*ord*r that causes her to have a thick lower body and it bloats more and more the older you get. It causes some people to become immobile. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn

52 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

She has a lymphatic di*ord*r that causes her to have a thick lower body and it bloats more and more the older you get. It causes some people to become immobile. 

That's so sad! Hope she continues to look after herself and gets medical attention if need be!

1 hour ago, ParadiseLost said:

That's so sad! Hope she continues to look after herself and gets medical attention if need be!

59 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Whoa I don't think I've seen something like that before. I hope she will be able to get rid of it and that it will be better for her. Overtime it could get worse.

Well, about that. She's an amateur fetish model. She's making money from her supporters via Patreon and OnlyFans. She doesn't want to get rid of her condition because she's benefiting from it I guess. She posts things on self acceptance and positive body image. I guess maybe she'll do something about it when it becomes a major problem for her. 

• Star 2

• Mod
20 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Well, about that. She's an amateur fetish model. She's making money from her supporters via Patreon and OnlyFans. She doesn't want to get rid of her condition because she's benefiting from it I guess. She posts things on self acceptance and positive body image. I guess maybe she'll do something about it when it becomes a major problem for her. 

Yeah that makes sense. I guess if it's not too much of an issue for her right now, that's all that matters.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Mr.Dawn said:

000020929292.thumb.jpg.c6ef9ab8e5b4b71e4df56d4755cd5922.jpg

So, this woman probably wouldn't agree with you.

I dont really like TV doctors or their audiences. They look at a person with a difference of appearance & it reminds me of an old school circus. 

Meme Funny Memes GIF by Identity

I do agree with you because this appearance alone, (Think of TP being on strange addiction, Dr Phil, etc) would most likely boost her audience, & she just may wait ahead of time if she does want to continue cashing in for this specifically, but she can still do her thing no matter. It's up to her, but I do hope she gets the help if this is really causing her issues, whenever that may be. 

• Heart 1