Social Repose (The Native American Headdress YouTuber)

If this is the case. I'm glad. I can't stand this guy. He is such a hypocrite. 

Aside from the fact he's a d*ick wad & contributed to some poor girl's s*uicide. Even confessed to it in his videos.  He's on YouTube whining to the Anti-O's. Well, about time someone puts the prick in his place. 

He deserves whatever he gets coming his way.  

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

17 hours ago, Onision said:

I dunno man... I find the more angry/hateful things you say, no matter how bad they are - the more it follows you, the more it stains your spirit ~

So like... yeah, not the GREATEST person on Earth, but us saying stuff doesn't make it better ~

Hate is something that burns the person up who's speaking it --- that's what a lot of people get later than sooner.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying it's bad to bring the guy up - and I'm not saying what was said was wrong --- what I am saying, is speaking ill of others has a greater chance of make you yourself feel worse in the long run, not so much them... so do yourself a solid - and focus on what makes you happy... or at least, use words that advertise stability/calm.

I get where you're coming from. There's been friendships / relationships that I helped destroy just by talking sh*it about that person.

Definitely don't bad mouth to anyone with a marriage or a relationship that you're in, you definitely don't want to bad mouth them to your parents or your friends. They always find out. So I've learned not to say a damn word to my family because I don't want them involved in my problems. 

As for my enemies. I don't have any regrets. 

19 hours ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I get where you're coming from. There's been friendships / relationships that I helped destroy just by talking sh*it about that person.

Both sides of pretty much every war are two sides of the same coin.

Rather than trying to see the humans on the other side, we try to make monsters by saying mean things over and over --- if you don't want it done to you, you gotta get out of the game... and a negative thing spoken, is something that can come right back at you - "live and let live" blah blah blah.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

That’s true, talking s***t is ultimately giving them more attention which is pretty much what most youtubers want even if it’s negative. I find no attention at all usually hurts entertainment types more than negative attention. 

be there for the people he has hurt and give them attention and love instead. ❤️

• Star 1

5 hours ago, Ghostie said:

That’s true, talking s***t is ultimately giving them more attention which is pretty much what most youtubers want even if it’s negative. I find no attention at all usually hurts entertainment types more than negative attention. 

be there for the people he has hurt and give them attention and love instead. ❤️

True. They most likely would rather have the negative attention than none at all and being completely ignored.

Edited by summerlusk
  • Star 1

2 hours ago, summerlusk said:

They most likely would rather have the negative attention than none at all and being completely ignored.

I like the idea of having no attention... having negative attention gets really old and really boring... now just living your own life, being at peace with the world? That sounds fun.

• Heart 3

2 minutes ago, Onision said:

I like the idea of having no attention... having negative attention gets really old and really boring... now just living your own life, being at peace with the world? That sounds fun.

Yeah, it’s much more peaceful to not have any drama in your life. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Star 1